PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead Season 3 Confirmed

Ayen
07-28-2014, 12:12 AM
Telltale’s adventure game series based on The Walking Dead comic will continue in a third season, the developer has confirmed via its official Twitter account.

Telltale made the announcement during a San Diego Comic-Con panel for Skybound Entertainment, the publishing imprint founded in 2010 by Robert Kirkman, the creator of The Walking Dead.

Telltale and Kirkman have yet to give us any real details about the third season. We don’t know where and when it will take place, or if it will even feature Clementine, who was introduced in the first season and who was the protagonist of the second season.

Source (http://www.gamespot.com/articles/comic-con-2014-the-walking-dead-season-3-confirmed/1100-6421327/)

At this rate I'm going to have a lot of catch up to do. What do you think of a new season without Clementine, if it happens?

Discuss.

arenzi
07-29-2014, 12:31 AM
I never really liked Clementine so I'm fine with that. I thought season 1 was fine up until the point where it became all about her. I don't see why that was necessary. Haven't gotten to season 2 yet. It's on my list of games to play.