PDA

View Full Version : Hey there

arenzi
07-28-2014, 02:55 PM
Hey all, new here. I've been playing FF since 1999 and I've been a huge fan since then but didn't think of joining a forum or anything until now. Not sure why it occurred to me now but yeah. So anyway, hi!

Formalhaut
07-28-2014, 03:17 PM
Hey! Glad to have you on board! Where are you from Arenzi? And what's been your favorite FF?

I approve of your Heavy Rain avatar by the rain - an amazing game in my opinion.

Shauna
07-28-2014, 03:37 PM
Welcome to EoFF! :D How did you find your way to this corner of the internet?

Hope you enjoy yourself here, we're not a bad bunch! :} Glad to see you signing up for events!

Freya
07-28-2014, 03:43 PM
Welcome to eyes on ff! We're still alive and kicking with the love of final fantasy!

Who's your favorite FF character?

Bubba
07-28-2014, 03:44 PM
Welcome to EOFF!

Great to have you here :D

arenzi
07-28-2014, 03:59 PM
Thanks everyone!

Hey! Glad to have you on board! Where are you from Arenzi? And what's been your favorite FF? I approve of your Heavy Rain avatar by the rain - an amazing game in my opinion.I'm from New York.

I liked FF6 to 10-2 pretty evenly. But if I REALLY had to pick one, I guess I'd pick 8 because it was my first one so it's kind of special to me in that way. Don't judge. And yes, Heavy Rain is awesome.
Welcome to EoFF! How did you find your way to this corner of the internet?I've known about EoFF for a while, I just randomly decided to sign up today!
Who's your favorite FF character?Hmm none in particular. I did like Auron, Rikku, Yuna and Zell though.

Formalhaut
07-28-2014, 04:12 PM
Thanks everyone!

Hey! Glad to have you on board! Where are you from Arenzi? And what's been your favorite FF? I approve of your Heavy Rain avatar by the rain - an amazing game in my opinion.I'm from New York.

I liked FF6 to 10-2 pretty evenly. But if I REALLY had to pick one, I guess I'd pick 8 because it was my first one so it's kind of special to me in that way. Don't judge. And yes, Heavy Rain is awesome.
Welcome to EoFF! How did you find your way to this corner of the internet?I've known about EoFF for a while, I just randomly decided to sign up today!
Who's your favorite FF character?Hmm none in particular. I did like Auron, Rikku, Yuna and Zell though.

Do you have the HD remaster yet for X and X-2? I'm playing X now, and it has really made me enjoy X again. I'm looking forward to the new features for X-2 as well!

arenzi
07-28-2014, 04:19 PM
Yes! And I've convinced my friend to play X so we've been discussing his progress with it. I'm waiting for him to get to the truth about the final aeon hah. I'm currently working on Lightning Returns though so I'm not playing it myself.

Formalhaut
07-28-2014, 04:25 PM
Yes! And I've convinced my friend to play X so we've been discussing his progress with it. I'm waiting for him to get to the truth about the final aeon hah. I'm currently working on Lightning Returns though so I'm not playing it myself.

I convinced my boyfriend to try out Final Fantasy and got him to play X. He is pretty thrilled with it, and is literally by Zanarkand. He'll naturally play X-2 next, but it is slightly spoiled because he knows that Yuna is the main character (and therefore doesn't die in Zanarkand).

Are you enjoying LR so far? What are your thoughts?

Freya
07-28-2014, 04:27 PM
I still need LR. ALMOST! I have another monthish and i'll have more disposable income. Are you liking in? A lot of people complained about it.

arenzi
07-28-2014, 04:32 PM
Not a huge fan of LR so far. I dunno, I don't like the feeling of being timed and rushed. I feel like there's a lot I'm missing out on. I don't think it's bad enough that I wouldn't be able to finish it though. FF2 was the only one I couldn't finish.

Psychotic
07-28-2014, 05:37 PM
Welcome to the forum arenzi!

Shorty
07-28-2014, 05:37 PM
VIII was my first FF as well. :) Welcome to our forum! How did you find us and what made you decide to join?

Scotty_ffgamer
07-28-2014, 05:49 PM
Another VIII fan is always welcome. It was the game that got me into the series as well!

I don't know how far you are in LR, but managing time becomes easier as you get further in the game honestly.The Wildlands and Dead Dunes have monsters that net you more EP so you can just essentially use Chronostasis indefinitely. I think it was by the 6th day I actually ran out of things to do in the game, haha.

arenzi
07-28-2014, 06:25 PM
Ah that's good to know. I actually just got to that point.

VIII was my first FF as well. :) Welcome to our forum! How did you find us and what made you decide to join?
I think I found this site on Google many years ago and I remembered it today and thought what the heck, why not.

Pumpkin
07-28-2014, 06:26 PM
Welcome! Glad to see you posting :D! Hope you stick around~

What is your name from?

MissH
07-28-2014, 06:28 PM
Welcome to our humble abode. We hope you find our company quite satisfactory :)

arenzi
07-28-2014, 06:44 PM
Thanks!

What is your name from?
It's from my initials "R and Z".

Parker
07-28-2014, 06:48 PM
*smells the new person*

https://31.media.tumblr.com/eab6384cea99fb53e5d372ded885f462/tumblr_inline_n9ar7kcd3J1r4iulf.gif

noxious.sunshine
07-29-2014, 05:44 AM
Thanks everyone!

What part of NY? There's at least 3 of us who are either in NYC or not far from it!

Welcome!

noxious.sunshine
07-29-2014, 05:46 AM
Not a huge fan of LR so far. I dunno, I don't like the feeling of being timed and rushed. I feel like there's a lot I'm missing out on. I don't think it's bad enough that I wouldn't be able to finish it though. FF2 was the only one I couldn't finish.

I'm sorry for double posting. I'm on my phone

Don't worry about the time so much in LR. You have plenty of it. I felt rushed and was freaking out at first too, but I'm at the end and managed to complete the vast majority of the side quests and canvas of prayer quests.

Mahad
07-29-2014, 06:06 AM
Welcome!

Might have been a long time since you first got into FF, but welcome regardless and discuss and debate everything and anything about it you want!

Ayen
07-29-2014, 07:22 AM
Hey. I saw you around posting but only just now found your introduction thread. Welcome. I'm ToriJ, Resident Critic. Nice to meet you. Keep posting lots!

Aelitalily
07-29-2014, 10:24 AM

Once the game allows more "free roaming" adventure - which does take a while - it gets a lot more fun :3

Also \o/ Welcome! I hope you enjoy being a member of the community here!

Do you have any interests other than FF?

**Ughhh I accidently replied to the wrong post! I was referring to the Lightning returns comment you made a bit further down, please forgive me I am not the most Forum savvy!! hehe :3

arenzi
07-29-2014, 12:14 PM
Thanks!

Glad to hear that about LR, I was starting to lose interest.

What part of NY? There's at least 3 of us who are either in NYC or not far from it!

Welcome!

I'm from NYC actually!

Do you have any interests other than FF?

Music, drawing sometimes, twisty puzzles and some TV shows I'm not particularly proud of watching haha.

Del Murder
07-29-2014, 02:31 PM
Wow you're brand new and already chat operator. Moving up the ladder fast!

-M-
07-29-2014, 02:41 PM
Ola. I just joined the forums myself and have been playing FF for a pretty similar time frame although I haven't touched it for a few years now. Nice to see someone who's been the franchise a while though I suppose. More importantly, "hello".

noxious.sunshine
07-29-2014, 03:59 PM
Bwahahaa! I'm in Queenz! Getting ready to move out to the beach.. So excited!

arenzi
07-29-2014, 05:07 PM
Cool! I'm in Brooklyn, about 20 minutes from the beach there in a neighborhood most people have never heard of.

Rantz
07-29-2014, 06:06 PM
Heya, and welcome. :)

Quindiana Jones
07-30-2014, 07:35 AM
Where in New York are you from? Can I stay with you if I visit? O_O

arenzi
07-30-2014, 02:35 PM
Where in New York are you from? Can I stay with you if I visit? O_O
NYC. I dunno though, might not be the most exciting place to stay. I sort of live in the middle of nowhere in Brooklyn and it's not really close to anything.

Dat Matt
08-05-2014, 06:34 PM
We stay in the Middle of Nowhere Scotland. Not like "Hey, walking outside is cool", more the boring middle of nowhere.

We still encourage people to come round, it's all about the company!

Then again, don't trust Quin. You can never be too sure around those ol' staff members /s