PDA

View Full Version : Can I ask a favor from someone who'd be willing to record their voice/face?

Levian
07-28-2014, 08:59 PM
Hello EoFF!

I hope you've been good, you look good anyway, nice colour. I've been good as well, lots of stuff going on. Quite good.

Anyway! So a good friend of mine has a birthday in a few hours from now, and I thought it would be fun to do something special/creepy, like getting someone from the internet to deliver a message to her, like a poem, or a limerick!

Anyone willing to record their voice or make a video where you deliver a birthday message for me?

The limerick I'd like to deliver is this one:

There once was a bloke called Dave,
who kept a dead whore in a cave.
Although she was cold
and covered in mold
Just think of the money he saved!

and then maybe just tell her happy 22nd birthday. Her name is Sarah and she's a vegan who doesn't even eat ice cream. might want to add that in there so she'll be creeped out that you know stuff about her.

I'll repay the favor if you do this for me <3 or I can strangle a person of your choice. Whichever suits you better.

noxious.sunshine
07-29-2014, 05:38 AM
I'm tempted.

Just for the lulz.

Maybe if I get really drunk.

Levian
07-29-2014, 02:38 PM
yesss do it, get drunk! :D there's still time!

Ergroilnin
07-29-2014, 02:42 PM
Oh man if I only had working microphone and videocam, i would totally go for it, I can be pretty creepy too damn :(

noxious.sunshine
07-29-2014, 03:56 PM
How long do I have? Mayhaps can do it on Saturday after I do some things.

Psychotic
07-29-2014, 05:39 PM
You mention creepy. How creepy do you want to get with this?

Levian
07-29-2014, 09:38 PM
Jessweeee already actually sent me a limerick! :D

but hey, I would love something EXTREMELY creepy. I could even provide more personal information about her. :shobon:

noxious.sunshine
07-29-2014, 11:18 PM
Psychotic, if you're doing this, you must do your eyes all wide like that creepy chick who did that Justin Bieber song and is now a meme.