PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Drama, Mama!?

noxious.sunshine
07-29-2014, 05:26 AM
Are you a drama queen?

Do you freak out over things that really aren't that serious?

Do you get mixed up in the middle of dramatic situations involving other people?

Do you try to avoid drama, but it seems to follow you around like a lost puppy?

I can be pretty dramatic IRL sometimes. I exaggerate or get myself worked up over things that aren't that big of a deal. Or I get irritated over little things. Depends on my mood that day and what we're doing.

I try to avoid drama as much as possible. Hence the reason I don't really have friends or a life IRL. I don't want to get caught up in b.s. like I did in Texas (like that one time when my ex best friend's ex-bf punched our other friend in the head & split it down to his skull and this other dumb bitch told everyone at work that we set him up. And that other time when that whorebag started all her shit w us cuz she didn't wanna pay her fair share in bills). I've got enough going on w my family, I don't need or wanna get dragged into other people's crap.

What about y'all ?

Shiny
07-29-2014, 06:42 AM
Are you a drama queen?
Nah, I'm chill. Even when I'm annoyed, on the outside I'm pretty chill. You'd only have to worry if I am angry.

Do you freak out over things that really aren't that serious?
One time I freaked out over a spider that I'm sure was following me. Does that count?

Do you get mixed up in the middle of dramatic situations involving other people?

Not anymore, but I use to unfortunately get mixed up in my parents' drama all the time because I was like a therapist to them or something. It was absurd.

Do you try to avoid drama, but it seems to follow you around like a lost puppy?
Nope

Ayen
07-29-2014, 07:15 AM
I'm pretty much the same as Nox. I let stupid trout get to me that I know is stupid trout mixed in with paranoia and no matter how much I try to tell myself it's stupid trout I still assume the worst in everything until I'm proven wrong. It causes nothing but stress where there doesn't need to be. I'm trying to get into the habit of taking deep breaths when this happens.

arenzi
07-29-2014, 12:16 PM
I try to avoid drama, I don't have time for that. I get enough of it from TV and crazy people at work. Though that doesn't always stop drama from happening around me.

Mo-Nercy
07-30-2014, 12:05 AM
Not really. I can certainly be affected by the happenings of people around me but I try not to involve myself in it unless it's with a conscious effort to help out (like lending someone money).

Yeah, I'm cool like that.

Jessweeee♪
07-30-2014, 12:47 AM
I have a dramatic family and some dramatic friends. I got good at not getting into it :v

Shiny
07-30-2014, 11:01 AM
Family always brings drama. Limiting the time you spend with them helps a lot and the block feature on Facebook.

Freya
07-30-2014, 03:44 PM
When I was a teen, I was always involved in it. I think it made me think I was important or something.

Now I avoid it like the plague. Only time I get involved in any kind of drama is if it's something I have an extremely strong opinion about. Like someone on my fb spouting really inane stuff. Otherwise, I mostly keep to myself to avoid it. It's such a waste of time. I could be watching cat/otter/red panda videos instead.