PDA

View Full Version : Do you drink alcohol at home?

Ergroilnin
07-29-2014, 06:14 PM
I myself enjoy having beer at home all the week and if the week was rough then perhaps two or three scotch glasses. I also enjoy drinking wine in smaller quantities.

Sometimes though I do get drunk even at home. Not really because of any serious stress but I simply like drinking and when drinking at home I have all the comfort I can.

Of course social drinking is much better and I do that alot during school year.

My poor livers!

What about you? Do you drink at home? Or perhaps do you even drink? If so how much?

Pumpkin
07-29-2014, 06:17 PM
I'll drink at home about as often as I drink out of home (2-3 times a year)

Shorty
07-29-2014, 06:21 PM
I don't like going out or going to bars to drink, both because of the nature of bars themselves and the fact that a single cocktail costs half of the price of a bottle as it is.

I prefer to drink at home.

Shauna
07-29-2014, 06:28 PM
90% of my alcohol drinking is done at home because everyone comes round to the Shaunas' house to get completely wasted. Either that or someone else's house because cheap drinks.

If we are not getting drunk, Matt and I occasionally have a cider or two on the weekends.

Lonely Paper Star
07-29-2014, 06:30 PM
Yes.

Parker
07-29-2014, 06:31 PM
How else do people cope :/

Bubba
07-29-2014, 06:37 PM
I got into a bad cycle of drinking at home on my own which wasn't healthy. More recently I'll have a few drinks in MissH's house so it's more social. I don't think there is anything wrong with it. I do still enjoy going out for drinks with friends though, even though it can be pretty expensive.

noxious.sunshine
07-29-2014, 06:49 PM
I pretty well only drink at home.

Drinking at bars and (God forbid) clubs is extremely expensive and almost always leads to trouble .. For me, anyway. I like having drinks out with dinner, though.

I hate bars and clubs.

But yeah, I always drink at home. My bf & I are major hermits and prefer staying in and watching movies, ordering take out, and getting trashed. And then we play basketball on the PS3 or cards or something.

Ergroilnin
07-29-2014, 06:56 PM
But yeah, I always drink at home. My bf & I are major hermits and prefer staying in and watching movies, ordering take out, and getting trashed. And then we play basketball on the PS3 or cards or something.

Can I get a free copy of you? Or at least could you upload your personality on net and give me link? Me gusto.

When I do social drinking outside, I don't usually order shots or coctails because as you all said, they are horribly overpriced. I just stick with beer which isn't all that more expensive and maybe a shot or two a night.

I don't mind bars at all minus the fact that when the party is in full motion, I usually have hard time speaking with anybody cause of the noise.

As for clubs? No fucking way, I hate those with passion, I've been to club maybe thrice and I seriously don't plan on going again.

Rantz
07-29-2014, 07:16 PM
Yep, I drink mostly at home. :) I don't mind going out to drink but it's definitely waaaay more expensive.

escobert
07-29-2014, 07:17 PM
No not really. I hardly drink so it's most likely going to be when out to eat or something social like that. I'm not into bars and REALLY not into clubs.

arenzi
07-29-2014, 07:25 PM
I don't drink, it's not my thing. The times I tried it were at home though. Does that count?

Freya
07-29-2014, 07:27 PM
Going places is expensive so yah I drink at home. Usually with the boyfriend cause, well we live together!

blackmage_nuke
07-29-2014, 07:36 PM
Only when Im very sad or have a cold

noxious.sunshine
07-29-2014, 07:50 PM

Can I get a free copy of you? Or at least could you upload your personality on net and give me link? Me gusto.

Yes! :D ^_^

Rocket Edge
07-29-2014, 08:57 PM
I do this a lot like Shauna mentioned, but I really enjoy drinking at home listening to tunes before going out. It's the best part of the night!

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
07-30-2014, 12:08 AM
Oh Egg roll ing. Did you ever come to the right place with this question. We are all a bunch of home drinkers.
And often we all get drunk together in #eoff

I p much only drink at home. Unless I get that rare invite to go out. Like this coming Friday, where I will be drinking at my works fantasy football draft party.

Drank.

Mirage
07-30-2014, 12:17 AM
I drink at home several times a week.

Formalhaut
07-30-2014, 12:21 AM
I hardly ever drink at home. I think I've only drunk at home... once? And that was like a single bottle of cider. I never drink when my family is around.

Sephiroth
07-30-2014, 12:33 AM
I don't drink it at all.

DMKA
07-30-2014, 01:19 AM
Yep. Drinking bourbon and coke right now.

Mo-Nercy
07-30-2014, 01:22 AM
Sometimes. I prefer to go out to drink, whether it be at a bar or a barbeque, but I do still make sure there's a six pack in the fridge at home which takes me about a month to finish off.

Shiny
07-30-2014, 02:48 AM
Nah, I'm a social drinker. I drink to become socially normal. If I don't drink and I have to hang with a bunch of people I don't really know I'm insanely awkward. Last year was the first and last time I drank at home and that was because my dad bought me a Smirnoff drink, so I was like "okay".

Sephex
07-30-2014, 04:40 AM
Most of the time I drink at my place because I have guests over. If I do drink alone, it's a very small amount of alcohol. It's rare for me to do that alone. Kind of the opposite of yanking the hot dog, really.

DMKA
07-31-2014, 01:46 AM
I do it often. I'm having Rye and Coke tonight.

radicaledward124
07-31-2014, 04:07 AM
I only drink at home. I just feel more comfortable and honestly I don't want to deal with bars or other stuff that comes with drinking out of the house. Honestly who wants to get dressed up to get drunk?

Araciel
07-31-2014, 05:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0q8Oho_RjM

Bubba
07-31-2014, 09:32 AM
I do it often. I'm having Rye and Coke tonight.

I thought I hadn't seen Rye post for a while.

Jess
08-03-2014, 03:26 PM
I'll have a couple of beers at the weekend, maybe.

Ayen
08-03-2014, 04:25 PM
I don't drink alcohol period. The closest this family has come to it is left behind bottles that still has some drink left in it that my dad collects. Thought about buying a can of beer one day to celebrate turning 21, but I chickened out when I got to the counter. I haven't had much desire to drink beyond that.

Aulayna
08-03-2014, 05:29 PM
Usually only for Christmas (bottle of Wine with dinner), and on the anniversary of London 2012 I get some Ciders in and watch the opening ceremony. Sometimes I have a Flat of Legends event where friends come over and we watch the LCS and have a beer or two.

Other than that, not really.