PDA

View Full Version : Quid pro quo Clarice

Ergroilnin
07-30-2014, 07:33 AM
Okay so I figured why not to play this little game, you can ask me about anything you want and in return I can ask you.

Start!

Quindiana Jones
07-30-2014, 07:43 AM
When was the first time you ate a burrito?

Shorty
07-30-2014, 07:44 AM
Why aren't you eating a burrito right now?

blackmage_nuke
07-30-2014, 07:46 AM
When was your most recent burrito?

Ergroilnin
07-30-2014, 07:47 AM
When was the first time you ate a burrito?

I never ate burrito. When was the first time you are sushi?

Why aren't you eating a burrito right now?

Because I can't :(. Are you eating a burrito right now?!

When was your most recent burrito?

First answer. What the hell is that in your signature?

Quindiana Jones
07-30-2014, 07:53 AM
I have never been sushi. ;)

Ergroilnin
07-30-2014, 08:01 AM
That's a bummer.

blackmage_nuke
07-30-2014, 08:15 AM
My signiature is a scene from the first episode of trueblood. The character has yet to show up again.

Ergroilnin
07-31-2014, 01:45 PM
No more questions? What a dissapointment ,_,

Dat Matt
07-31-2014, 11:24 PM
What is the most insane FF relates challenge you have attempted. Was it blindfolded FF8 no D-Pad, no X, Square and Triangle Buttons all while on your head underwater? AKA the BNDPNXNSNTBALOYHU run.

Ergroilnin
07-31-2014, 11:37 PM
What is the most insane FF relates challenge you have attempted. Was it blindfolded FF8 no D-Pad, no X, Square and Triangle Buttons all while on your head underwater? AKA the BNDPNXNSNTBALOYHU run.

Finishing all FFs in 2:37 with my filthy underwear on my head!

But to answer honestly, NSGNSNCNONENNENBB Challenge of the FFX and it was a lot of fun. I got all the way to BFA, where the challenge ends (okay you can win, but the chances are REALLY slim)

My question to you:

Why Dat Matt name change? By the way the gentleman Haruhi signature is excelent,

Dat Matt
08-01-2014, 12:13 AM
Mr. Shauna was the Alias I was granted when I first joined the forums. We were visiting Daniel (Looney Bob) and Tara (Lockhearted) for a weekend and I was forced into making an account against my will. I was already known here as "Mr. Shauna", being the male half of Shauna (Shauna) so the name stuck.

I was recently asked to join staff, so I figured now was a good time as any to develop my own persona outside of Shaun within the forum. People already knew me, but I was eternally linked to the "Shauna" name. I am now using the Alias I go by on all other platforms such as reddit and IRC, being "Dat_Matt". I changed my set subtitle to clarify that I am stuff "Mr. Shauna", but I mispelled "Formerly" as "Formally", so I had to go with a classy anime character and Haruhi was the first one I liked.

I hadn't seen you post in the forums before the start of July, but you've been a member longer than I have. What sparked the decision to rejoin us?

Also, why not sign up for the "better know an EoFFer" topic that is going on. It's a weekly rotation of chat randomly selected from willing participants. Might be a good way to communicate more 1 on 1 with the forum members.

Ergroilnin
08-01-2014, 12:23 AM
I hadn't seen you post in the forums before the start of July, but you've been a member longer than I have. What sparked the decision to rejoin us?

Also, why not sign up for the "better know an EoFFer" topic that is going on. It's a weekly rotation of chat randomly selected from willing participants. Might be a good way to communicate more 1 on 1 with the forum members.

I see.

Well I did post some last year when I was doing FF challenges but then I tried to stop replaying games so I didn't have much to say here. Now that I got Vita with all main FFs, I thought why not start posting again?

I already did :P

So you know other EoFFers IRL?

Dat Matt
08-01-2014, 08:15 AM
A few. Last year Looney job (admin) got married and there was a big get together here in Scotland for the wedding. I mostly know the people in Britain though.

We are going to meet them again tonight though xD

Ergroilnin
08-01-2014, 08:33 AM
Wow that's so cool! I totally wish I could meet someone from here IRL ._.

Loony BoB
08-01-2014, 12:55 PM
Why don't you meet someone from here IRL then? We're all getting together in 2016. Okay, it's two years away, but... (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/155692-EoFF-World-Meetup-and-Live-Ciddies!-London-2016)

Ergroilnin
08-01-2014, 01:23 PM
Hoo interesting, then perhaps in two years :P London is nice so I guess it's a possibility.

Dat Matt
08-05-2014, 06:36 PM
Look at ol' Looney bob flogging events.

But yeah, that's planned for way later. We'll probably all just get drunk and hang out all week(end) though. Should be rad.