PDA

View Full Version : Not really new here...

G. Mustang
07-30-2014, 02:20 PM
Hi, I've joined here two months ago, but I was really bumbling. I skipped over this section and didn't introduce myself before posting in other threads. Though my presence is quite sporadic here.

I'm usually called Mustang in other websites, such as deviantart.com and fanfiction.net. I found this website from Google.

I'm more into Chrono series when talking about Square games. :)

Psychotic
07-30-2014, 02:36 PM
Hello Mustang! What did you put into Google to find us? I'm hoping for something really random and obscure.

G. Mustang
07-30-2014, 02:52 PM
I'm searching about 'Chrono Cross Guile' and set the time range 'last one week'. And the link to this forum appears.

I like following the news for Chrono Cross.

Quindiana Jones
07-30-2014, 03:09 PM
What does the G stand for?

MissH
07-30-2014, 03:15 PM
What does the G stand for?

Gangsta?

Quindiana Jones
07-30-2014, 03:23 PM
I was hoping it was Gadzooks. :(

G. Mustang
07-30-2014, 03:37 PM
G = Most of my favorite characters from either games or animes have the initial G, so I just leave it as G (although because I'm more frequent on Chrono Cross news, I sometimes leave it as Guile). Can be Guile (Chrono Cross), Gohan (Dragon Ball Z), Guilmon (Digimon Tamers), Gol D. Ace (One Piece, usually known as Portgas D. Ace), and Gaiki (favorite gear from Crush Gear Turbo, though I also like the Garuda series too). My favorite characters mostly have G in the name: Magus (Chrono Trigger), Magil (Radical Dreamers), Yami Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh), Roy Mustang and Maes Hughes (FMA), and Sagara Sanosuke (Rurouni Kenshin).

Quindiana Jones
07-30-2014, 03:39 PM
Can't fault any of those for favourites, though if Ace knew you were calling him Gol. D Ace, he would probably punch your face off. xD

Freya
07-30-2014, 03:41 PM
G is an awesome letter. Sadly, I don't have it in my name or in my real name.

Welcome to EoFF! Hope you stick around. Our chrono section is actually in our General Square Enix section but feel free to make any chrono related stuff there. If you have any questions, just ask! We're not mean, well most of us. Welcome once again!

Scotty_ffgamer
07-30-2014, 05:30 PM
I see you mentioned a deviantart account and fanfiction account. Assuming you personally like to write and draw, you should check out Relm's Studios and Timber Maniacs in the Creative Corner forum. We've got some great writers and artists here, and we're always down for seeing more stuff from people!

So yeah, welcome to the forums!

Ayen
07-30-2014, 05:36 PM
Hm, maybe I should change my name to ToriG.

Welcome to the site. I'm ToriJ, Resident Critic. It's nice to meet you.

Remember that the Eoffers migrate during the winter. If you see one come out of its cave it means spring is on the horizon.

Pumpkin
07-30-2014, 05:37 PM
Welcome! Good to have you here :jess:

G. Mustang
07-30-2014, 05:47 PM
I see you mentioned a deviantart account and fanfiction account. Assuming you personally like to write and draw, you should check out Relm's Studios and Timber Maniacs in the Creative Corner forum. We've got some great writers and artists here, and we're always down for seeing more stuff from people!

So yeah, welcome to the forums!

I'm not really good at drawing, so I mostly submit fanfics and enjoy fanarts in deviantart. I like writing fanfics in English, though English isn't my primary language. I'm from Indonesia.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! :)

Shauna
07-30-2014, 06:11 PM
Welcome (back)! There's lots of Chrono chat around General Square Enix! Hope to see you stick around! x}

Lonely Paper Star
07-30-2014, 06:34 PM
Hello~ :cool:

noxious.sunshine
07-31-2014, 12:55 AM
Heyo!

Aelitalily
07-31-2014, 09:37 AM
Nice to meet you! *Makes it rain Llama on your DA account*

I spend a lot of time there too, it's so easy to do! I noticed you've had your account for 12 years!? WOW O_O

So by that standard you should also be a member of EoFF for at least that long.... ;)

maybee
07-31-2014, 09:39 AM
Welcome back c:

G. Mustang
07-31-2014, 11:21 AM
Nice to meet you! *Makes it rain Llama on your DA account*

I spend a lot of time there too, it's so easy to do! I noticed you've had your account for 12 years!? WOW O_O

So by that standard you should also be a member of EoFF for at least that long.... ;)

No, I joined deviantart 2 months ago. Wrong account maybe? :lol:

http://gmustang94.deviantart.com/

I'm just 20 right now.

Aelitalily
08-02-2014, 02:17 AM
No, I joined deviantart 2 months ago. Wrong account maybe? :lol:

http://gmustang94.deviantart.com/

I'm just 20 right now.

Well.... that explains a lot! LOL The account looked like a ghost account someone created to lock in the user name Mustang! Hehehe :3

*Moves the Llama rain to your real account* ^_^