PDA

View Full Version : Favourite sandwich filling

MissH
07-30-2014, 03:11 PM
I do love a good sandwich. I think my ultimate would have to be a BLT (bacon,lettuce,tomato), or a club sandwich which is the same but with added chicken. Mmm!

What's your favourite?

Formalhaut
07-30-2014, 03:29 PM
You can't really beat a BLT. Any meat filling is generally great for me. I'm not really a fan of egg though.

MissH
07-30-2014, 03:40 PM
You can't really beat a BLT. Any meat filling is generally great for me. I'm not really a fan of egg though.

Egg makes me wanna vom!

escobert
07-30-2014, 03:56 PM
Honey Ham, Lorraine Swiss, Lettuce, mayo & honey mustard. On Potato bread!

Eggs are great!

My friend is convinced that if he eats eggs from the store then he is eating baby chickens and if he keeps them too long they will hatch xD

Mo-Nercy
07-30-2014, 03:57 PM
Corned beef is pretty good. I don't mind smoked salmon if I'm feeling a bit fancy.

Ergroilnin
07-30-2014, 04:31 PM
Homemade PB (not so salty) + marshmallow :3

Shorty
07-30-2014, 05:06 PM
You guys are nuts, egg sandwiches are great!

Eggs, turkey, chicken, roast beef, avocado, tomato, spinach, any kind of cheese. Not fond of cucumbers, olives, or sprouts in my sandwiches, but other than that, I think I might eat mostly anything.

Pumpkin
07-30-2014, 05:08 PM
I like pepperoni, salami, cheese, lettuce, mayonaise

TA DA

Freya
07-30-2014, 05:20 PM
At subway I like the sweet onion chicken teryaki. :3

At home I love a toasted ham and cheese, it's classic but delicious!

Formalhaut
07-30-2014, 05:41 PM
I will eat an egg sandwich if there is literally nothing else available, and it is passable, but I would never choose it. It just tastes off.

My sandwiches have to have lots of greens in them. I love lettuce, and the more the better. A good sauce also helps. Chicken and Mayonnaise is simple yet effective.

G. Mustang
07-30-2014, 05:57 PM
Egg sandwich is okay (either sunny side-up or omelette) for me.

At home I love a toasted ham and cheese, it's classic but delicious!

Same here! My favorite kind of sandwich!

MissH
07-30-2014, 06:08 PM
I will eat an egg sandwich if there is literally nothing else available, and it is passable, but I would never choose it. It just tastes off.

I would rather starve.

Freya
07-30-2014, 06:15 PM
But they are so delicious. The incredible, Edible, Egg :(

noxious.sunshine
07-30-2014, 06:18 PM
ooooo

PHILLY CHEESE STEAK! With jalepenos and mushrooms! And swiss!

I also love buffalo chicken sandwiches with lettuce, tomato, onion, bacon, and mayo.. So yummy.

And chicken salad- Arby's chicken salad sandwiches are so good. My mom was in love with them. If she saw an Arby's while out in the truck with my dad, she'd walk 2 or 3 blocks to get there and order like 3 of them so she could have extra for later lol.

I make these ridiculous Man Sandwiches sometimes.. My bf can only eat 1/2 of one and he has a bottomless pit for a stomach. It's layered with mayo on both sides, sliced mid-rare steak, chorizo, bacon, an egg fried over medium, onion, avocado, then on the top half of the bun, in this order: mayo, refried beans, queso fresco.

It'll give ya a heart attack! :D but it's soooo yummy. And well worth the effort.

Night Fury
07-30-2014, 06:20 PM
I really like slice chicken, salami, and jarlsberg cheese. Maybe with some lettuce.

Or, chicken and avocado on rye.

Lonely Paper Star
07-30-2014, 06:33 PM
A turkey sandwich with either pesto or avocado makes me foodgasm. Mmm. Also, there has to be cheese. Sandwiches are incomplete to me if there is no cheese.

Ayen
08-03-2014, 01:44 PM
Tomatoes are my favorite, but I normally eat them separate from the sandwich along with the lettuce and bacon. The only time I eat anything with the filling in would be with the Whoppers from Burger King.

Jess
08-03-2014, 03:17 PM
What the hell is wrong with you people? Freshly made egg mayonnaise with paprika, pepper and salad is a delicious sandwich. :jess:

I'm not a huge sandwich eater, though. Give me a panini instead, please. With either BBQ chicken and cheese or ham and cheese.

E: omg, I just thought of a crisp sandwich. I haven't had one in years but god they're amazing.

DK
08-04-2014, 02:43 PM
E: omg, I just thought of a crisp sandwich. I haven't had one in years but god they're amazing.

hell yes had a couple of those recently. chipsticks and brown sauce sandwich forever the king of crisp sandwiches for me, gaz from two pints, hero

tho, best sandwich I had was the bacon, brie and cranberry sauce on fresh baked soft white bread. all day son

noxious.sunshine
08-04-2014, 10:28 PM

hell yes had a couple of those recently. chipsticks and brown sauce sandwich forever the king of crisp sandwiches for me, gaz from two pints, hero

tho, best sandwich I had was the bacon, brie and cranberry sauce on fresh baked soft white bread. all day son

What the hell is a chipstick?

Jess
08-04-2014, 10:56 PM
http://i60.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/30xfplc.jpg

Shiny
08-04-2014, 11:26 PM
Soft shell crab. That is all.

Bubba
08-05-2014, 12:31 AM
I love egg. Boiled chicken ovulations. Delicious.

MissH
08-05-2014, 12:32 AM
I love egg. Boiled chicken ovulations. Delicious.

I might actually throw up on you.

Heath
08-09-2014, 01:27 PM
Coronation chicken (sans raisins) or something along those lines (like chicken tikka you'll often find) is my favourite. Also goes great in a jacket spud.

I also like freshly sliced ham and salad, pastrami with gherkins and dijon mustard (or mustardaise), or club sandwiches.

Araciel
08-10-2014, 07:25 AM
fuck now i'm hungry and it's 230 in the gorram morning.

anything meat. especially if it's more than one kind of meat and one of the meats is bacon. also cheese. also somethin saucy like a ranch or sweet bbq or honey mustard. then make sure you toast that bitch.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
08-10-2014, 02:52 PM
CHEESE!

And other things. Big fan of pulled pork, grilled chicken.

But I think my favorite sandwich, by far, is turkey with cranberries and cream cheese. Heavy on the cream cheese. Ugh. So good.

I am also on the egg bandwagon. That shit is delicious.

Colonel Angus
08-11-2014, 02:14 AM
On Thanksgiving, I like to take my roll/biscuit, put some turkey in it, a little stuffing, and some cranberry sauce/jelly thing.

I also love Potbelly's Chicken salad w/ their brown mustard. Or their Wreck, which has all the meats & I get mustard on that.

From Mr. Submarine I like their King Sub.