PDA

View Full Version : You learn something new every day!

MissH
07-30-2014, 04:22 PM
Ok, so I'm into my third week here on EOFF and I think I'm slowly getting to grips with things. I still have no signature and I don't know how to do funky things with my font or anything. But, 2 nights ago I learnt how to make an album in my profile and I uploaded a load of pics of me,Bubba and my doggy Biscuit.

Today,I learnt I can comment on peoples photos!! So I intend to do a bit of stalking now and comment on your beautiful pictures!

What have you learnt today?

Quindiana Jones
07-30-2014, 04:27 PM
*immediately stalks*

I love learning new things. I have a huge database in my head filled with stuff that isn't necessarily useful. xD

Freya
07-30-2014, 04:50 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot about albums.....

I learned today that orlando bloom tried to punch justin bieber when they were in spain. Sadly the punch didn't connect :(

Pumpkin
07-30-2014, 05:11 PM
Today I learned that... I dunno, but last night I learned how short of a walk it will be from my new house to the mall :D

noxious.sunshine
07-30-2014, 05:16 PM
Sugizo is in X Japan now?

I'm even more amped for the concert now.

Shorty
07-30-2014, 05:34 PM
Oh, we can comment on photos?

As our team senior admin has just quit, I've recently learned a bunch of boring reporting responsibilities and functions at work since I am now the senior admin, the thought of which is horrifying to me.

Formalhaut
07-30-2014, 05:55 PM
I honestly don't think I've learned anything new today that well help me. I did watch the artistic Gymnastics in the Commonwealth games and learned about scoring and the different apparatus.

Ok, so I'm into my third week here on EOFF

Already! It seems like you've been here much longer than 3 weeks. You've fitted in very well!

MissH
07-30-2014, 06:00 PM
I honestly don't think I've learned anything new today that well help me. I did watch the artistic Gymnastics in the Commonwealth games and learned about scoring and the different apparatus.

Ok, so I'm into my third week here on EOFF

Already! It seems like you've been here much longer than 3 weeks. You've fitted in very well!

Why thank you! It feels like longer to me too :-) In a good way!

Shorty (I would insert your quote in here but I dont know how) - I know! Cool, right! Feel free to comment on my photos! I'm gonna search for some photos now to comment on!

Freya
07-30-2014, 06:13 PM
Here's something else to learn. On bottom right of the post there is reply with quote and then multi quote. You just hit multi on the extra post you want. So you'd hit multi for shortys post and the normal quote reply and they'll both be in your reply box!

noxious.sunshine
07-30-2014, 06:21 PM
Is there a way to see like every rep you've ever gotten?

I know there's the "Latest Reps Recieved", but it only shows up to a certain point.

MissH
07-30-2014, 06:23 PM
Here's something else to learn. On bottom right of the post there is reply with quote and then multi quote. You just hit multi on the extra post you want. So you'd hit multi for shortys post and the normal quote reply and they'll both be in your reply box!

Oooo! Thank you!!! 2 new things I've learnt today!

Formalhaut
07-30-2014, 06:40 PM
We should have a 'new user' handbook for these forums, full of fun tips and tricks that people new to forums may like.

MissH
07-30-2014, 06:44 PM
We should have a 'new user' handbook for these forums, full of fun tips and tricks that people new to forums may like.

That's a great idea!

Freya
07-30-2014, 06:46 PM
Not it.

Shorty
07-30-2014, 06:58 PM
Not it.

Yes, we are a committed staff. We're committed to performing well at our current duties and recognize that picking up anything else onto our plates would make the rest of our performance suffer! It is a blessing to you, really, that we don't add this to our list of chores. How will we protect the forums from swarming bots or spread the word of Final Fantasy with our articulate articles if we are too busy writing manuals?

You, however, are welcome to write it yourself!

Ayen
08-03-2014, 01:40 PM
I learned that Cracklin' Oat Bran are just as hard going out as they are going in.

noxious.sunshine
08-03-2014, 04:41 PM
Learned that I can paint walls in the apartment! Might do an accent wall in the bedroom. Our living room is just way too big to pull something like that off.