PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Video Game Glitches!

Scotty_ffgamer
07-30-2014, 08:05 PM
Last night, fonzie linked this Heavy Rain glitch video, and it is amazing! It does contain spoilers for the very end of the game, by the way!
0t0uCWjQ6Og

What are some favorite glitches you have either seen online or experienced first hand?

Formalhaut
07-30-2014, 08:15 PM
I've never seen the bad choices to Heavy Rain (like seeing Madison shot, for example), as when I play Heavy Rain it's always with my characters doing well, so watching that video actually got my heart racing.

escobert
07-30-2014, 08:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j17NPvhj9Sk&list=PLay5jeWHPvDJ8TVXWNXolQBeo_pYoovxr&index=2

57 seconds in.

Dat Matt
07-30-2014, 11:53 PM
Press X to Shaun.

Good old days.

radicaledward124
07-31-2014, 04:15 AM
AC 3 has some really good ones. Here are 30 of them!

IpHeTBbXSis

and then there's this beauty..
5fIHws3eCCs

Skyblade
07-31-2014, 05:24 AM
AC 3 has some really good ones. Here are 30 of them!

IpHeTBbXSis

and then there's this beauty..
5fIHws3eCCs

Fixed video links. Don't include the full URL when posting vids, just the part after the "v=". That's the video code.

MJN SEIFER
07-31-2014, 11:56 PM
This is a bit retro, but I love the "Screen Warp" in Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening.

It can make the game look really weird if you use it in the right places, because you can take other characters/monsters to places they shouldn't, and more often than not other characters and monsters will have the wrong graphic or something, and if your inside certain places you can go from one interior location to the other even if they're miles away from each other (I guess all the interiors are on the same file for the developers?), and you can do other weird things too, like if you use it in a particular place it will put you in a "glitch world" which are basically several interior locations, but messed up, and you can "swim" through the walls to get to each one - it is weird. I might list examples of the "glitched worlds" one day.

If you don't know how to Screen Warp, you press Select to bring up the map just as you cross over to the next screen - if you do it right, you will be on the opposite side to where you should be, and if you use it in the right place, things might happen. This will not work on the DX version, and there are some copies of the original that don't have this glitch as well, I think (the older it is the most likely it is to have it, I think).

Spooniest
08-01-2014, 01:52 AM
Nplu_Hjs3tE

Far and away my favorite glitch, due to Double Dragon on the NES being balls hard. Just smack this girder with a baseball bat for a few minutes and voila! Dragon Kick.

Now if you can't beat the game after that, you have only yourself to blame.