PDA

View Full Version : >> Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena..

black orb
08-05-2014, 12:35 AM
>>> http://www.duelarena.konami.com/index.php

Is FREE.. :luca:

Dat Matt
08-05-2014, 06:46 PM
Man, I've not played Yu-Gi-Oh in years. It's somewhat nostalgic, and terrifying to think how much cash I spent on booster packs...

black orb
08-06-2014, 08:23 AM
terrifying to think how much cash I spent on booster packs...
>>> Same here, lol..:luca:

Quindiana Jones
08-06-2014, 12:10 PM
FUCKING...

CUH-LICK.

:excited:

I never played the card game, but I loved the video games. Yu-Gi-Oh is a bloody tricky game to master. :D

black orb
08-06-2014, 10:57 PM
I never played the card game, but I loved the video games.
>>> Both are the same thing..:luca:

Oh yeah, in the Duel Arena you need some stupid internet money to buy decent cards, in other words is the same trout as always..
smurf capitalism, you ruin my fun and my life

Quindiana Jones
08-07-2014, 01:31 PM
You know what I mean! :p

I clicked it and it won't load and now I want to die... :(

NeoCracker
08-07-2014, 09:45 PM
Of course there are transactions. :p

Seems if your patient though you can get plenty of boosters without ever having to put real money in, just need patience.

I keep getting my ass kicked by Geirfried in the second round of quests though. I should have one, but fucked up royally when I fried my own monster. :(

black orb
08-08-2014, 07:55 PM
I clicked it and it won't load and now I want to die... :(
>>> Use Google Chrome, I hate that browser but it worked for me at the Duel Arena..:luca:

I keep getting my ass kicked by Geirfried
>>> That guy beat me too (and that deck is a smurfing joke), but it was because I have a total crap deck..
I wasted my hard earned DP in 2 booster packs and I got none of the cards I wanted. At this rate I will complete my deck in 10 more years..:luca:

NeoCracker
08-08-2014, 08:49 PM
I cleared him out easy with the LIght partner deck, same with Insect Queen.

Cleared out the next few using the elemental hero and Celtic warrior partners, and got a really nasty partner deck of today's shuffle. It does seem like crafting your own deck will take ages though.

black orb
08-09-2014, 12:34 AM
>>> All my rental points were gone long ago, and Im not wasting DP on recovering them or finding new partners..
I better use the DP for my own deck (even if is just crap)..:luca:

NeoCracker
08-09-2014, 07:51 PM
Welp, finally out of Partner deck uses until I can shuffle for a new one tomorrow. I put together a fairly crappy deck out of what I have though. I'll grab the free partner deck tomorrow, and use that to clear out most of the next chapter of quests. (Currently on Chapter 5.)

black orb
08-09-2014, 08:30 PM
>>> You still get 200 dp for winning a duel in chapter 5?..:luca:

NeoCracker
08-09-2014, 09:48 PM
...You know, I really haven't been paying attention to my DP gain. I just wait till I see 4K so I can get a new booster. When I clear another match tomorrow, I'll let you know. :p