PDA

View Full Version : Sky Pirates Den

Carl the Llama
08-05-2014, 07:39 AM
What was your opinion on the SPD, personally it was my favourite thing from XII... in fact I might go out on a limb and say it is probably my favourite feature in any final fantasy game. I wish they could have something like that in every game.

How many of the miniatures did you get? Which was the hardest one for you?

I got them all and the hardest one (well... most annoying) was the get all concurrences, Black Hole was just such a pain to get.

Quindiana Jones
08-05-2014, 11:29 AM
Agreed. I loved the Den and the... massive walls of text thing about enemies and what-not.

metagloria
08-05-2014, 02:24 PM
I love it, but it seems in retrospect to be just a precursor of the current generation's trophy system.

Mo-Nercy
08-05-2014, 03:19 PM
I've had this user title for at least 10 years! Stop trying to make me something I'm not!

The Sky Pirate's Den was pretty easy for me. The hardest thing is probably defeating Yiazmat, but that's more time consuming than difficult. Though it may have just been a glorified trophy system, they were very cute. I probably found them more fun to collect for that reason.

Wolf Kanno
08-05-2014, 07:40 PM
They were fun though I never completed it due to moving on from the game after I finished what I wanted. I enjoy built in trophy mechanics like this.

Dat Matt
08-06-2014, 06:12 PM
I had an idea of what I wanted to do in the game, and I got most of the SPD when I was playing it.

I only had about 5 to get back when I finished the game I'm sure.