PDA

View Full Version : I SUMMON THEE!!!

Wolf Kanno
08-08-2014, 02:46 AM
I wish you could get a Summon Materia that allows you to summon the truck that hit Palmer. It would be glorious!

What other Summons from within FFVII would you like to have seen in the game?

Mirage
08-08-2014, 02:51 AM
you cant talk like in persona when you play ff7 bro

what are you doing

stahp

Ergroilnin
08-08-2014, 09:50 AM
I wish you could get a Summon Materia that allows you to summon the truck that hit Palmer. It would be glorious!

What other Summons from within FFVII would you like to have seen in the game?

Diamond Weapon, I don't know why, I just kinda enjoyed this motherf-

metagloria
08-08-2014, 02:15 PM
Each individual Knight of the Round.

Carl the Llama
08-08-2014, 04:41 PM
I would like to see a summon materia that combines the three bahamuts into a tri attack akin to KotR, or something like that.

chionos
08-08-2014, 05:45 PM
All great ideas, but the Palmer bus is genius.

Also, I always hoped for a summon using Seto, or a pride of red lions (or w/e Nanaki's people are).

Maybe when SE gets around to making the sequel, it'll be about Nanaki hundreds of years in the future, and he'll have a summon materia that brings in Naneh and the kids for some red lion destruction.

Spooniest
08-11-2014, 03:44 PM
Final Fantasy VII added many new summons to the roster, but it would be cool if there were monster trainer materia, akin to the !Catch and !Release commands of FFV, or (less popularly) Gau's Rage command in FFVI.

That's the thing about FFVII though, it stripped out a lot of the clutter the series was building up at that time, and delivered a more action-packed experience.

That being said, I would like to have seen Ultros as a companion to Typhon (however its spelled). Missed opportunity to add a regular character to the series, imho.

VeloZer0
08-11-2014, 06:01 PM
Maybe that was the motivation for the inclusion of Doomtrain in FF8.

Summoning weapons would have been super cool. Make Emerald & Ruby weapons the ultimate summons in the game.

Sephex
08-12-2014, 04:27 AM
I think if FFVII had its own version of the Mist Dragon that would be cool. If they wanted to go the sappy route and kind of give a nod to FFIV, it's obtained after Aeris dies. <--SPOILER