PDA

View Full Version : So how many people played this game?

Wolf Kanno
08-08-2014, 04:25 AM
This game really surprised me and if it didn't have a few flaws here and there, might actually be my favorite KH game, I'll admit its the only entry to really hit me emotionally. So who else has played this entry? What did you think?

Sephiroth
08-08-2014, 04:27 AM
I have it. I think I even cried in the end. Not that I didn't when the first one ended but this one is even more emotional. Only the story really interests me, however.

Pumpkin
08-08-2014, 05:10 AM
I have so far played the tutorial level. It hurt my eyes.

Scotty_ffgamer
08-08-2014, 06:53 AM
I love this game to death. It has issues, but the story is pretty fantastic.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
08-08-2014, 07:39 AM
Organization XIII was always one of my favorite parts about the Kingdom Hearts series so this game was a real treat for me.

The music is fantastic.

AQKEZI_UhZI

Shauna
08-09-2014, 12:11 AM
I think I mentioned this elsewhere, but I really enjoyed the story and characters of this game, but damn did the actual game/gameplay bore me. I did not enjoy the mission based thing in the whole 3 different worlds - Back to Agrabah AGAIN? Gr8!

But yeah. Eh. I powered through the game so I could absorb all the plot.

Wolf Kanno
08-09-2014, 12:15 AM
I was disappointed the game couldn't have been given a proper remake. While it was impressive the DS could play it, I always felt the system really held the game back. It had some really great ideas and I still feel it has the best magic system in the series with the possible exception of CoM but yeah, it was a bit repetitive and the stages could have been redone a bit better. Multiplayer was surprisingly fun.

DMKA
08-09-2014, 03:07 PM
I've always wanted to play it but I don't have a DS and don't want to buy one just for one game.

I have KH1.5 but haven't been able to bring myself to watch the "movie" of it because that seems incredibly lame to me. Well, that, and from what I've read the ending is ruined.

Wolf Kanno
08-09-2014, 06:21 PM
I can see the ending losing a bit of its luster if you remove the last couple of boss fights.

Skyblade
08-09-2014, 07:56 PM
Let's not forget, it also has the best Moogle of them all:

Del Murder
08-09-2014, 08:44 PM
^ hahaha, yep.

I played it and it was pretty fun, though overshadowed by some of the other KH games. The middle kind of dragged on but the ending was superb and very emotional.

qwertysaur
08-14-2014, 09:30 AM
I played it and found it to be very fun.

Fynn
08-14-2014, 07:28 PM
I was really surprised by how well the story was handled. It was really genuinely gut-wrenching without feeling cheap. I love it. I think it rests on my number one spot... Along with like half the series XD Seriously, for me KH is probably one of the least flawed series, where I only consider one entry weak-ish.