PDA

View Full Version : Daily Game Raging

Lonely Paper Star
08-08-2014, 10:42 PM
Please share what made you rage while gaming today.

Today, I kept dying just as I was about to unlock some kind of merchant in Crypt of the NecroDancer.

Every. Time.

And not in one consistent way, too. First time was from being literally cornered by three different monsters. Second time was not being able to get away from a stupid bomb to get into secret shop. Third time was a dragon. And so forth. It made me angry.

Ergroilnin
08-08-2014, 10:51 PM
Sorry for not telling what made me rage today (because nothing did) but yesterday I raged pretty hard while trying out VVVVVV for my topic reviews. Seriously I died so friggin often it wasn't enjoyable nor funny. It was pure pain. First and last 20 minutes of that game I will ever play.

Pumpkin
08-08-2014, 11:05 PM
Ys Seven not letting me save for a good while in between some boss fights

Wolf Kanno
08-09-2014, 01:53 AM
Discovering last night that I would need to start MMX3 all over cause I accidentally saved and quit after obtaining the Z-Saber forgetting that it is a one shot deal and you have to finish the game after obtaining it or re-obtain it from an earlier save file otherwise it is lost forever.

Ayen
08-09-2014, 01:37 PM
Yesterday I got impaled by a tree branch.

Ergroilnin
08-09-2014, 02:00 PM

What.

DMKA
08-09-2014, 03:05 PM
The last time was probably when I was trying to do those stupid Gummi Ship challenges in KH1.5 for the platinum. That crap is ridiculous.

Mo-Nercy
08-09-2014, 03:07 PM
This reminded me of
http://www.p4rgaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/death.png

Which was rage inducing for me at the time. It took me a fair few attempts to pass that bit.

Ayen
08-09-2014, 03:26 PM
This reminded me of
http://www.p4rgaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/death.png

Which was rage inducing for me at the time. It took me a fair few attempts to pass that bit.

Same game. I had just gotten past that part too before the trees got me.

fat_moogle
08-11-2014, 02:32 AM
FRIGGIN' TALES OF GRACES F.

I'm in a place called Bathus Citadel and got to move these damn blocks and stuff around. I was trying to get to a save point, which I could see, but couldn't get to. When I THOUGHT I got to it I still couldn't reach it! It's late, I wanted to save, but after hours of being stuck in the same place I've just had to turn it off. Now I have to do it ALL again next time I play.

Pumpkin
08-11-2014, 03:52 AM
Tales of the Abyss fight with Arietta :colbert:

AssassinDX
08-11-2014, 11:16 AM
Total War: Rome II, picture the scene. I've just smashed an enemy rebel army with the hope of taking their only settlement, they've retreated to the safety of said settlement with whoever I didn't mercilessly slaughter. I proceeded to besiege the city, and at the same time send in my spy to poison the army's food supply to further dwindle their numbers.

In an act of desperation just before the fall of their one and only place to call home they mount one final offensive, which consisted of about 360 of them vs my army of about 1,000. Better that than starving to death.

All was going well before suddenly my advisor announced that "reinforcements have arrived" and he wasn't kidding. The original small army approached me from the north, when suddenly a much, much larger army stormed in from the east, followed by several ships by sea behind me from the south. I had no idea these armies even existed, and of course they absolutely decimated my army in short order. The original 360 didn't even have to participate, I think that's what made me rage the most.