PDA

View Full Version : Stuff from other Games you would love to see in Final Fantasy.

Wolf Kanno
08-14-2014, 04:26 PM
Pretty self-explanatory, what are some things from other games that you would love to see FF take a stab at in the future? Whether it be a battle system, type of sidequest, or a game design or story element, just have fun with this.

DarkBahamut
08-16-2014, 01:52 AM
More decision making that will lead to different events.

Karifean
08-16-2014, 02:13 AM
More decision making that will lead to different events.

This so much.

Colonel Angus
08-16-2014, 03:00 AM
I'd like to see a big boss w/ an army of lesser bosses a la Dr. Wiley & his crew. You could choose which order you want to fight them. When you defeat them, they grant you a blue magic spell. When you defeat them all, you gain access to the final boss' dungeon.

Pumpkin
08-16-2014, 03:10 AM
The skits from the Tales games!

Wolf Kanno
08-16-2014, 04:46 AM
I'd like to see a big boss w/ an army of lesser bosses a la Dr. Wiley & his crew. You could choose which order you want to fight them. When you defeat them, they grant you a blue magic spell. When you defeat them all, you gain access to the final boss' dungeon.

So basically you want Capcom to make another Mega Man X: Command Mission?

Colonel Angus
08-16-2014, 04:51 AM

I think it would be cool to have a Mega Man-esque FF game. Just w/o all the impossible jumps.:p

Wolf Kanno
08-16-2014, 04:57 AM

I think it would be cool to have a Mega Man-esque FF game. Just w/o all the impossible jumps.:p

Seriously, all the boss battles and using weapons to beat them down and no real platforming.

VeloZer0
08-16-2014, 07:44 AM
With a battle system ripped off from FF10 to boot! (And yes, I want another one.)

Christmas
05-12-2022, 11:01 AM
Beating whore to death. :bigsmile:

Dr. Acula
05-13-2022, 10:36 AM
The skits from the Tales games!

Yesss! The skits are great!

Galuf
05-13-2022, 10:46 AM
I wonder what an FF RTS would be like... IT would probably be awful but i am curious lol.

Wolf Kanno
05-13-2022, 06:16 PM
I wonder what an FF RTS would be like... IT would probably be awful but i am curious lol.

You would be correct. FFXII Revenant Wings is an RTS, and an awful one at that.

Galuf
05-13-2022, 06:45 PM

You would be correct. FFXII Revenant Wings is an RTS, and an awful one at that.
Damn I forgot bout that game lol. Yeah it wasn't very good.

Wolf Kanno
05-13-2022, 08:27 PM
I think the one thing I would love is for FF to take SaGa's Battle Level mechanic. Though it would need to be retooled so it doesn't suffer the same fate as the enemy level mechanic from FFVIII.

Basically the more battles you fight, the higher your Battle Level gets which translates to the game removing weaker enemies from battles and replacing them with stronger ones. It would be a nice deterrent from grinding while also giving a boost for players who want to have more challenge.

Tigmafuzz
05-18-2022, 09:30 PM
Beating whore to death. :bigsmile:

I agree, smurf Penelo :nonono: