Forsaken Lover
08-17-2014, 12:59 AM
Favorite Playable Character

Favorite Antagonist/Villain

Favorite NPC

Wolf Kanno
08-17-2014, 06:07 AM
Favorite Playable Character: Probably Fei, Citan, Elly, and Bart

Favorite Antagonist/Villain: Grahf, though Ramsus, Krelian, and Id are up there as well.

Favorite NPC: Captain of the Thames and Big Joe of course.

Favorite Gear: The Red Gear

NeoCracker
08-17-2014, 07:22 PM
PC: Fei. For all the wasted potential this game is to me, Fei is an absolutely fantastic lead. One of the best I've seen in gaming.

Antagonist: I want to say Grahf, but his finale left practically no impact for me. Though he does do an amazing job at poking the party into anger. I give this one to ID. Only antagonist character of the game I felt didn't get robbed of his potential.

NPC: Eh, not a great NPC cast in this game, but I'll go Big Joe as he amused me.

Gear: Citan's upgraded Gear.

Forsaken Lover
08-18-2014, 05:14 AM
Guess I'll do mine now.

Playable Character: Fei and Elly. Elly especially was more to my liking wheN i replayed the game as an older and more mature person. I didn't care for her one way or another my first couple times through but she's really grown on me. I also like Rico - screw the haters!

Antagonist/Villain: It's hard...there are so many greats. Grahf is probably my all-around favorite as I eat up his backstory and his theatrics. But Miang is great too as the ultimate manipulator. Ramsus should also get a nod but only in the "Antagonist" category. By Disk 2 he's nothing resembling a villain...just a sad and broken man.

NPC: Mothersmurfin' Big Joe.
http://i.imgur.com/AX55sfJ.jpg

Gear: It has to be Alpha/True/O.R. Weltall. It literally tapdances on your ass. Plus Grahf's Gear actually has the most awesomely smug expression on it. It is just picture perfect, especially with the folded arms making it look even more arrogant. You also gotta dig the Devil Wings, a perfect sort of foil to Xenogears' more angelic energy wings.

Bolivar
08-18-2014, 02:02 PM
PC: Rico
Antagonist: The Gazelle Ministry
NPC: Cain!

Not sure about Gears, probably Weltal

Bright Shield
08-20-2014, 11:10 PM
Hero: Fei and Elly
Villain: Grahf
NPC: Maison
Gear: Weltal-Id

DarkBahamut
08-22-2014, 10:14 AM
PC: Fei, Citan, and Bart
Villain: Id
NPC: Really really hard one...Maybe Sigurd...Maybe I'll come back to this
Gear: Weltall w/ System Id Initiated

Forsaken Lover
09-02-2014, 01:56 AM
I never liked Krelian much but he did have a line I've always loved that Ithought of when reflecting on my 'Nice Job Breaking It Heroes" threads.

Krelian: Put simply, you served to help bring all the parts of god together, here, for me. You're a bunch of stupid fools. It's as if you're all clowns...