PDA

View Full Version : Any good ways to quickly level from 25 to 45?

Super Christ
08-18-2014, 01:11 AM
I haven't leveled my character up very far, as most of my gaming time for the last year has been split between Pokemon and Final Fantasy XI. I missed out on the Lightning events before, and I'd like to not miss out on them when they run again for the one year anniversary celebration; but since the quest for the last piece is a level 45 quest, that means I've got to level up quickly.

So, any good suggestions how I should go about doing that?

Jinx
08-18-2014, 01:22 AM
Fight enemies.

Mirage
08-18-2014, 01:35 AM
Duty roulette spam.

Aulayna
08-18-2014, 10:24 AM
Do your daily Low Level Duty Roulette, then run the most level appropriate dungeon for your level repeatedly. If you are Damage Dealer class, fate grind in a level appropriate zone while in the queue to get into said dungeons.

Loony BoB
08-18-2014, 11:38 AM
I haven't leveled my character up very far, as most of my gaming time for the last year has been split between Pokemon and Final Fantasy XI. I missed out on the Lightning events before, and I'd like to not miss out on them when they run again for the one year anniversary celebration; but since the quest for the last piece is a level 45 quest, that means I've got to level up quickly.

So, any good suggestions how I should go about doing that?
Are you back on Sargatanas? :o If so, we may need to re-invite you to the LS as we have had to remove inactive people over time to make room for new members. We still have space last I checked, though, from our last "refresh"!

Aelitalily
08-19-2014, 10:13 AM
Yes the Duty Finder has helped me to get to 40 quite effortlessly + very fun too! :D

Rostum
08-21-2014, 09:16 AM
It shouldn't take you long at all to get to 45.

Just keep using the Duty Finder / Roulette, get started on Guildhests as they provide great rewards as you go up in level, and battle through the main scenario quests for some great EXP rewards. Sometimes you can find a group of people doing FATEs, which is also a great way to farm Grand Company seals (useful for many things such as good gear, crafting materials, furniture, and more).