PDA

View Full Version : I want to play ___ game!!

Pumpkin
08-18-2014, 07:02 PM
What is a game you've heard a lot about that you've never played, but you very much want to!

I want to try Tales of Vesperia. I only recently got in to the series and I keep hearing how much everyone loves this one so I would very much like to try it!

Also, Zelda a Link to the Past and the new one for the 3DS. And Bravely Default

Bubba
08-18-2014, 07:45 PM
Chrono Trigger.

I'll the DS version at some point to see what all the fuss is about.

Ayen
08-18-2014, 07:57 PM
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV
Most of the games on the 3DS

Dat Matt
08-18-2014, 08:20 PM
What is a game you've heard a lot about that you've never played, but you very much want to!

I want to try Tales of Vesperia. I only recently got in to the series and I keep hearing how much everyone loves this one so I would very much like to try it!

Also, Zelda a Link to the Past and the new one for the 3DS. And Bravely Default

It's a real first world problem, but at the moment I can basically afford to pick up pretty much any game I want whenever I want so I've never had the "I want to play ___ game" feeling as of yet except for Mario Kart which your damn right I played on release day.

The issue these days is time. Being stressed from work I'd rather put my feet up and chill than play something like Dark Souls and get more stressed.

That being said, I've always wanted to play the atelier games. We have all of them, but never got round to them.

Pumpkin
08-18-2014, 08:23 PM
Oh that reminds me, Atelier Totori

Dat Matt
08-18-2014, 08:35 PM
I'll sing the praises for Tales of Vesperia though. I love pretty much all the characters.

Rita is mai waifu

uomWFdckE7I

Uchu
08-19-2014, 05:00 AM
Chrono Trigger for me. I have the Super Famicom version that I picked up for about 300 yen, but have yet to actually play it. Oh, and a Link to the Past, really bugs me that I haven't played that one. Keeping an eye out for a copy of that.

Wolf Kanno
08-19-2014, 05:53 AM
I own most of the game's I've been meaning to play through I just need to eat more into my backlog to get to them. I probably should get around to playing Deus Ex and Half Life and see if they actually hold up or not.

Del Murder
08-19-2014, 08:49 PM
Suikoden 2. I have it downloaded on my PSP just haven't gotten to it yet. Maybe I should.

Wolf Kanno
08-20-2014, 04:42 AM
Suikoden 2. I have it downloaded on my PSP just haven't gotten to it yet. Maybe I should.

You are missing out on one of the greatest mini-games in RPG history.

Del Murder
08-20-2014, 08:13 PM
I plan to charge the ol' PSP and start it tonight!