PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon X/Y Friend Codes!

Cloud88
08-23-2014, 04:10 PM
First of all, I would like to apologise if this is against forum rules/already around on the forum here somewhere, but I searched and couldn't find anything related to this on here, so here goes.

Pokemon X/Y Friend Codes!!!

This is my first Pokemon game where I am able to connect to the big bad internet world, (my DS couldn't handle it for whatever reason), so I am really enjoying the different battles online, Friend Safari, etc. But, I don't have many friends that have Pokemon X/Y, which makes my friends list and Safari list rather small =(

Now I know that I can battle-spot random people, but you can only 3v3 single matches which I don't like, I prefer 6v6, and finding passerby's who want to battle takes forever!!

So, do any of you guys and gals want to exchange Friend Codes, for Safari's and Battles? Just to let you know, I'm a total noob when it comes to competitive battling, so don't expect too much from me. :p

My FC is : 2380 - 4861 - 8206, and my in-game name is Bryan.

Hopefully some of you guys will want to take part! :D

Fynn
08-23-2014, 10:43 PM
We had this whole spreadsheet where members have their FCs. If no one posts that in the upcoming days, I'll gladly give you mine at least ;)

Ultima Shadow
08-25-2014, 08:59 PM
EoFF Friend Codes:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnUkyryjWsaZdHZWNEZCa2VaUjBka3BTYnJLNXZ0WVE&usp=sharing#gid=0

Feel free to send me a challenge whenever you see me online. :greenie: