PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts News

Sephiroth
08-27-2014, 11:51 AM
News Source: http://final-fantasy.de/content.php/2003-Kingdom-Hearts-II-5-HD-%C3%BCber-die-Sprachausgabe-Xbox-360-und-Frozen-in-Kingdom-Hearts-III

If someone wants me to translate it, feel free to ask me.

The important information:

The European 2.5 HD ReMIX will only have English voice acting as the original Final Mix II bonus also was in English, German voice acting also seems to have no chances to be included

(My comment: glady, I don't want a wrong pronounced Sefffirrrottt in my Kingdom Hearts)

It seems to stay PlayStation exclusive because of what the code looks like and the true potential of Kingdom Hearts is and this potential is better shown by producing it for the PSP and PS3, it might be possible though to make a download verison for PS4 and XBox One, though unlikely. This comment also includes the still very new Dream Drop Distance which is not included in any HD Remaster.
Kingdom Hearts Chi will not be released in the West in the near future. The state of canonicity does not seem clear right now. Tai Yasue, Co-Director of the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX who gave most of these information commented about a connection to the main story and it being a part of the canonicity, while Tetsuya Nomura, one of the actual creators of Kingdom Hearts, said it is an independent part of the series (in this case, even with people of one company but one of them being the main creator, probably the latter is true but let's wait what the future brings and what they agree to). (My comment: Something independent does, depending on what we talk about also not always mean non-canonical but in this case it might be true. Surely we will get to know the actual decision in the future.)
No Nintendo Kingdom Hearts is planned for the near future.
Kingdom Hearts III might contain a Frozen world as Tai Yasue talked about what he would imagine it like. It would be like the snowy mountain of the Land of the Dragons (Mulan's World) and involve music-element like in Atlantica (Ariele's world).
Tai Yasue would like other licenses to be added like Star Wars, Marvel or Pixar. Also older Disney characters like from the Timeless River (Steamboat Willie Mickey World) in Kingdom Hearts II are wished to be included.
There is still no release date for PlayStation 4 and XBox One.

Fynn
08-27-2014, 04:35 PM
Please don't let there be Star Wars in this :onoes:

Wolf Kanno
08-28-2014, 04:25 AM
or Marvel :mad:

NeoCracker
08-28-2014, 12:56 PM
I don't know man, Nightcrawler with a Keyblade sounds pretty hard core.

Fynn
08-28-2014, 01:54 PM
How about no.

Freya
08-28-2014, 03:18 PM
I don't know Olaf with a keyblade sounds pretty hard core.

Ayen
08-28-2014, 03:24 PM
A game about two crossovers that doesn't make any sense wanting to add more crossovers that don't make any sense.

What were the odds?

NeoCracker
08-28-2014, 06:38 PM
How about no.

I wouldn't expect you to understand the majesty.

Fynn
08-28-2014, 08:44 PM
You know, I love my bacon and I love my ice cream, but lumping them together would only leave me with some liver dysfunction. Same with Nightcrawler and Keyblades.

Jinx
08-28-2014, 09:07 PM
I've had maple bacon ice cream before. It was pretty good.

Del Murder
08-29-2014, 07:00 PM
Yeah sometimes those weird ice cream combinations can be pretty good. Wait, what was this thread about?

Pheesh
08-29-2014, 07:28 PM
Yeah, Star Wars and Marvel would not fit. I would jump for joy at the mention of a Toy Story world though.

Vyk
08-30-2014, 02:51 AM
Nobody thought Final Fantasy and standard Disney would fit initially. I'm sure people were iffy about Pirates of the Caribbean being in there too

Wolf Kanno
08-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Nobody thought Final Fantasy and standard Disney would fit initially. I'm sure people were iffy about Pirates of the Caribbean being in there too

The Pirate world sucked though...

Pheesh
08-30-2014, 08:06 PM
Yeah, it was unmemorable and didn't fit very well at all.

Colonel Angus
08-31-2014, 11:04 PM
They should just do a separate games that would include Marvel or Star Wars. IDK if they can even include any of those franchises in any games, because who has the licenses?

Vyk
09-01-2014, 03:47 AM
Disney has those licenses, which is why it's a distinct possibility. Though for individual characters, I think there are discrepencies. I think someone else owns Deadpool or something. I forget the specifics. I watch some nerdy dudes on YouTube who play fighting games a lot and topics like this come up. But Marvel as a whole is Disneys. As is everything Lucas Arts has ever done

Aulayna
09-01-2014, 12:31 PM
The Curse of Monkey Island world, make it happen.