PDA

View Full Version : Salt and Sanctuary

deepdoop
08-29-2014, 12:21 AM
xKzbtP1GRuY

Ska Studios announced their new game, Salt and Sanctuary, with this trailer that I oh-so-conveniently placed above so clicky clicky and watch. If you aren't familiar with Ska Studios, they're the people behind games like The Dishwasher, I Made A Game With Zombies In It (no I'm not writing it like it's supposed to be written), Charlie Murder and the Zombies and Pterodactyls series.

I've only played I Made A Game With Zombies In It and the Z&P series, and I am in love with the latter. I think they're really amazing multiplayer games, only held back by the fact that it's an indie game, it's not a shooter or MMO, and thus has a hard time keeping an online community. I Made A Game was also fun.

I've wanted to play a bunch of their games... hell, all of them, but the last bunch have been Xbox exclusive and I gave my 360 away.

Luckily, their new game is coming out on PS4 and Vita so I can play it. Huzzah! So, anybody familiar with Ska Studios? Anyone think this game looks good, because I do?

Bolivar
08-29-2014, 03:38 PM
I demoed the Dishwasher at Pax one year iirc, it was awesome but, alas, not an Xbox gamer so I didn't get the full version.

I'm excited these guys have signed on to the PS4/Vita cross platform talent roster. These kinds of projects work so damn well as portable games and being able to load them up on the couch and big screen is such a nice plus. Very good news indeed, this will be one to watch.