PDA

View Full Version : Shameful things to admit

NeoCracker
08-29-2014, 03:50 PM
Well, Tuesday I got my wisdom teeth removed, and since I've been on Pain killers. Now Pain killers I feel groggy, stiff, and I really don't want to do anything. Now since I haven't had ot do anything, I have not had a shower since Monday Night. It is now Friday morning, I am finally taking a shower.

What shameful things do you want to share! :monster:

Ergroilnin
08-29-2014, 03:57 PM
I have very shameful thing to admit but I will wait with that till I feel there are actually as shameful things here so I am not "that sicko" :x

To not be OT, I actually don't shower daily unless I've worked up sweat or it's extremely hot outside. I usually take one shower every two days, if I don't have to leave the house then even less.

Vyk
08-29-2014, 10:28 PM
Showers are generally out of necessity. I prefer to shower every day because I work most every day. But it's not because I enjoy it and it is an annoying waste of time when you have to do it again the next day. It's like making the bed. And screw making the bed. I don't do it. But there's nothing wrong with showering every other day. Waiting most of a week is kinda pushing it, but I guess if you're not doing anything, it doesn't matter

I live in an attic, so I always have to go downstairs if I want to use the restroom. I live in a house of 5. Mostly women. One is schizophrenic and zones out when she uses the restroom and can be in there for hours. It has become very frequent that I save soda bottles and drink bottles and just use them in lieu of a restroom visit... Not really proud of it, but gotta do what you gotta do

Ergroilnin
08-29-2014, 11:09 PM
I live in an attic, so I always have to go downstairs if I want to use the restroom. I live in a house of 5. Mostly women. One is schizophrenic and zones out when she uses the restroom and can be in there for hours. It has become very frequent that I save soda bottles and drink bottles and just use them in lieu of a restroom visit... Not really proud of it, but gotta do what you gotta do

I am guilty of the bottle stuff too. For me it's for those time I stay up all the night and all people I live with are sleeping. Going to toilet, flushing etc few times a night can really ruin their sleep and I go quite often because I drink a lot of water.

Mirage
08-30-2014, 02:02 PM
Showering every other day isn't too bad. I shower 4-5 times a week or so on average. Each last for no more than 10 minutes.

Shiny
08-30-2014, 08:14 PM
First you guys don't wash your towels now you don't shower at all. Geeeeze

Colonel Angus
08-31-2014, 09:50 AM
I only use a towel once before warshing it, but I do shower every other day.

Dat Matt
08-31-2014, 11:43 AM
I shower in 2 day blocks. Scotland isn't so warm that I sweat through my clothes, so I'm never too bad.

I did shower daily in Paris because it was so Warm and Humid there.

deepdoop
08-31-2014, 02:21 PM
I hate brushing my teeth and taking showers, but taking poops is okay... especially at work because shitting on company time is the only act of rebellion I get.

For the record, I do brush my teeth and take showers. Probably about once every month or so.

Endless
08-31-2014, 07:25 PM
I did shower daily in Paris because it was so Warm and Humid polluted and raining all the time there.

Fixed it for you.

I used to shower only every other day (or worse, teenage rebellion and all that) but now it's 4-6 times a week (every work day at the very least).

My towel policy would make you run away in fear though, I know I don't wash them often enough. >.>

Vyk
09-01-2014, 04:00 AM
I don't think it's hugely important to wash towels very frequently. I re-use the same one for a couple of weeks. You're clean when you use it. Worst that can happen is it gets mildew'y. But we always put ours over a lamp to dry it after use so it's never wet for very long

Colonel Angus
09-01-2014, 04:51 AM
Dat_Matt is the first person ever to shower daily in Paris.

fire_of_avalon
09-01-2014, 05:47 AM
I don't have any personal grossness to talk about, but I am really unhealthily interested in things like impacted earwax removal and if it is presented before me I can watch it at length.

Sephex
09-01-2014, 09:27 AM
First you guys don't wash your towels now you don't shower at all. Geeeeze

That's how they solved the towel problem.

Pumpkin
09-01-2014, 03:12 PM
I don't brush my teeth as often as I should because it makes them extra sensitive and I spend all day with tooth pain and can't eat or drink colder things

Shorty
09-02-2014, 05:43 AM
I freaking love that Anything Could Happen song by Ellie Goulding (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hzgS9s-tE8). There, I've said it.

chionos
09-02-2014, 06:04 AM
It's not shameful to be a sheep. Just sad.

Shorty
09-02-2014, 06:08 AM
It's okay if you're a sheep. We're all friends here, no one's judging.

chionos
09-02-2014, 06:10 AM
Ok. Fine.

I'll admit it.

I like the song too.

Mainly for the mermaid screechy sound she makes.

So there.

deepdoop
09-02-2014, 07:01 PM
I really like Lights by her, but I haven't been able to get into anything else really.

Is it shameful to admit that I like a bunch of Britney Spears songs quite a bit?

Aulayna
09-02-2014, 07:43 PM
I freaking love that Anything Could Happen song by Ellie Goulding (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hzgS9s-tE8). There, I've said it.

You mean... there's people who don't like that song?

:(

Hold me.

AssassinDX
09-02-2014, 07:55 PM
Explosions is quite a nice song, while we're on the subject.

I also quite liked B*Witched back in the day, and The Corrs.

chionos
09-03-2014, 12:07 AM
Oh gosh, we've hijackwrecked this thread lol.

I'm ashamed to admit that Star Trek: Voyager is my favorite Star Trek series.

Flaming Ice
09-03-2014, 04:36 AM
Apparently showering less is good for you because it takes away natural oils from your skin.

I'm ashamed that I havent conquered the world yet =( ....and i stay up too late, depend on melatonin even though it says not to use more than a month.....

Marky Tee
09-04-2014, 12:25 PM
i just failed my drivng test today...first time ive ever failed anything :(

chionos
09-04-2014, 06:55 PM

Nothing to be ashamed about. Good luck next time!

~*~Celes~*~
09-04-2014, 07:26 PM
Sometimes I like not wearing underwear.

I mean, I wear pants/shorts and only in the house but I mean geeze.

Dat Matt
09-04-2014, 08:05 PM

Wouldn't worry about that, I failed by first driving test and I'm still a terrible driver.

Aulayna
09-22-2014, 01:15 AM
I find pore strips fascinating. I can't help but stare at them in a mixture of fascination and disgust at all the gunk and shit it's pulled off of my nose.

fire_of_avalon
09-22-2014, 03:47 AM
Me and you, Auly, we can look at gross stuff together.

DMKA
09-22-2014, 05:28 AM

Me too. :D

Night Fury
09-22-2014, 10:52 AM
I loooove squeezing out a big pimple. Omg.

~*~Celes~*~
09-22-2014, 09:40 PM
omg lockhearted, foa and aulayna are my soul sisters.

chionos
09-22-2014, 10:09 PM

Me too. :D

I, also, love it when you all don't wear underwear. rawr

Markus. D
09-22-2014, 10:22 PM
I know word for word to the poem "Whip My Hair" by Willow Smith.

Shorty
09-22-2014, 10:27 PM

:barf::stare::barf::stare::barf::stare::barf::stare::barf::stare::barf::stare::barf::stare::barf::st are::barf::stare::barf::stare::barf::stare::barf::stare::barf::stare:

Colonel Angus
09-23-2014, 12:18 AM

Wouldn't worry about that, I failed by first driving test and I'm still a terrible driver.
I failed my first driving test & never took another. :lol:

Shiny
09-23-2014, 03:26 AM
I failed my driving test three times. They gave me my license anyway and the instructor helped me pass. The fourth time I took it I had a dude. He passed me even though I did something dumb. Moral of the story, don't know how to drive, get the opposite sex instructor and hope for the best.

Laddy
09-23-2014, 09:36 AM
I don't even have my license yet. :roll:

Night Fury
09-23-2014, 10:52 AM

:barf::stare::barf::stare::barf::stare::barf::stare::barf::stare::barf::stare::barf::stare::barf::st are::barf::stare::barf::stare::barf::stare::barf::stare::barf::stare:

Oh get out! You cannot tell me you haven't absolutely loved having a big pimple pop!

Shiny
09-23-2014, 07:59 PM