PDA

View Full Version : Sims 4

Psychotic
09-08-2014, 05:40 PM
2C2pxX1kayE

The Sims 4 has a much publicised emotions system. Can I abuse this to crush a man's spirit? The intended victim is Tidus, perpetrator of the infamous laugh. My avatar will be Yuna, but not the kind-hearted summoner, oh no, this is Yuna but evil.

Also I do apologise that they don't look perfect, custom content doesn't really exist yet!

-----

So the Sims 4 came out and among other dicking about, I felt I just had to do an FF video. I have other plans and will probably do some EoFF stuff too but for now I threw something fun together.

It's not going to be like my Sims 3 LP, or like any LP really. I don't want to do 20 x 20 minute episodes again so soon! It burned me out and while the LP was successful to start with, by the end of it the numbers tailed off and the audience burned out too.

So I took some feedback on board and I'm experimenting with minisodes of 3-8 minutes. Each one with completely separate characters and having a beginning and end, with each story being wrapped up in that video, so you don't have to have watched the last one. I don't know how many I'll do but probably no more than 5.

Please let me know what you think!

Pumpkin
09-08-2014, 05:51 PM
Looks fun!

Two things that stood out:
-The heck is this angry pooping
-Even fictional Sims have more updated technology than I do :(

I want the Sims 4
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Psychotic
09-08-2014, 05:53 PM
He is really angry so he has to take a poop to satisfy the rage. Come on, you've never done that? I'm doing it right now. :irked:

Pumpkin
09-08-2014, 05:55 PM
I have never in my life even considered having to number two when I was angry. I did not know this was a thing

Also, you were mean to poor Tidus. ALL HE WANTED WAS YOUR LOVE

Psychotic
09-08-2014, 06:01 PM
I have never in my life even considered having to number two when I was angry. I did not know this was a thinghey shion that's really dumb you're totes lame like if there was a contest for the lamest lameoid who ever lamed a laming lame you'd scoop at least a bronze, and possibly make a serious bid for silver

how do you feel now?

what's wrong u mad bro?

so mad you could... oh, I don't know, say... poop?

Pumpkin
09-08-2014, 06:11 PM
*jumps off cliff*

Shorty
09-08-2014, 06:45 PM
The editing and cuts under the narration is excellent! I really enjoyed this episode much more than the Sims 3 episodes. That's not a slight to the Sims 3! I just really enjoyed the out-of-character antics put on display by Tidus and Yuna, and I really liked the twisted, dysfunctional relationship xD Angry Moping Tidus in the beginning made me laugh out loud, slamming the fridge closed and angry pooing.

Keep it up!

Shauna
09-08-2014, 06:46 PM
Haha, this was great. :D

Dat Matt
09-08-2014, 07:50 PM
I have never in my life even considered having to number two when I was angry. I did not know this was a thing

There is nothing more satisfying that having an angry poo. You drop many things, including the rage, and then it all flushes away.

Lawr
09-08-2014, 11:34 PM
I don't know why I clicked on this thread and watched the video but I'm glad that I did. I don't feel alone anymore. Because, I discovered I'm not the only one that does situps in puddles of my urine!

Freya
09-09-2014, 02:01 AM
Literally died of embarrassment xD

fire_of_avalon
09-09-2014, 03:27 AM
This is most excellent and I may be Evil Yuna for Halloween.

Psychotic
09-09-2014, 07:24 AM
I don't know why I clicked on this thread and watched the video but I'm glad that I did. I don't feel alone anymore. Because, I discovered I'm not the only one that does situps in puddles of my urine!What about push ups, do you do those too?

Literally died of embarrassment xDI know, right? Didn't know that could happen!

This is most excellent and I may be Evil Yuna for Halloween.You could totally rock the Evil Yuna look.