PDA

View Full Version : FFV - How do you assign your job classes?

Pumpkin
09-09-2014, 03:10 PM
I have each character with 5 job classes (I mean I looked up the job classes, not that I have them all already :lol:) and Lenna with 6.

I made each decision based off of careful planning, good combos, point distribution, and strategy who looked the cutest in each outfit :jess:

How do you assign yours?

VeloZer0
09-09-2014, 03:50 PM
I generally have two characters focus on physical (Bartz, Farris) and two magical (Lenna, Gaulf). Then I just kind of mix it up as I go, unless the sprites are really ugly then I avoid that job.

Psychotic
09-09-2014, 04:07 PM
I always make Bartz and Faris physical attackers and Lenna and Galuf/Krile magic users.

Loony BoB
09-09-2014, 05:36 PM
Monk
Monk
Monk
Monk

Problem solved.

Colonel Angus
09-09-2014, 11:33 PM
I end up mastering/almost mastering every job for everyone since Protip: Your Jobless Class get's a stats bonus for mastering the best jobs w/ the best stats, for example, You master the Ninja, you get Ninja speed (as well as inherited Dual Wield) You master the Monk, you get the Monk's strength (as well as inherited Counter).

If I don't do that, I usually give Bartz physical jobs, Faris speed jobs, Galuf physical w/ a few magics in preparation for later in the game, & Lenna magic. When I get Krile, I give her magic jobs.

If you're going to give Bartz jobs of his own, I'd recommend Ninja, Mystic Knight, Monk, Knight, & Ranger. Ninja for speed & Dual Wield, Mystic Knight for the Magic Swords, Monk for strength & counter, Ranger for !RapidFire.

Mirage
09-12-2014, 04:48 PM
Monk
Monk
Monk
Monk

Problem solved.

You forgot "with auto-berserk equipped".

Loony BoB
09-12-2014, 04:56 PM
Nah, I like some of them being able to heal. xD It really is an incredibly overpowered party, though, all monks. Get the suitable sub-class skills applied and you're onto a winner.

Colonel Angus
09-12-2014, 11:34 PM
Nah, I like some of them being able to heal. xD It really is an incredibly overpowered party, though, all monks. Get the suitable sub-class skills applied and you're onto a winner.
Equip Armor or !RapidFire would probably be the best.

Mirage
09-13-2014, 01:05 AM
yes, but berserk doesn't require as much grinding. if you flip it around and give barehanded to a berserker, it's even less grindy to do

AaronSOLDIER
09-15-2014, 12:34 PM
By the end of the game, gil toss spam! I think its thief? Make sure you have at least one thief. ;)