PDA

View Full Version : Social Media Help

Freya
09-11-2014, 10:14 PM
I dunno. I just want to be e-popular heh. I have a few "efamous" friends Two girls I worked with at Gamestop that use that to their advantage of being those type of "nerd girls" that have hundreds of followers and I just think it'd be cool to Since they are both pretty fake gamer girls and I legit have a gaming addiction. I know I know, that's petty but whatever. And I know it might not be the best idea to really try to put myself in the spotlight of late in regards to being a gaming female but oh well, that's something more for the misogyny thread in EoEO.

I'd like to use it to my advantage for EoFF and for my own personal blog/site. Plus if I ever finish any of my noveling, that'd be cool to have that to attach to it if it became slightly notable (hopes there).

I have started to use Hootsuit which is cool cause I can schedule tweets. But how do I get more followers?

And on instagram i've been playing with hashtags. I don't want to get fake followers though cause that's not cool.

Any social media advice?

Shiny
09-12-2014, 04:06 AM
My friends who are "epopular" and not still in high school are popular on the web because they are really good at networking outside of the internet and they let Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr consume most of their day. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have a Twitch account and get a following on there or do some similar videos that centerstrain01 or pewdiepie do on YouTube.