PDA

View Full Version : Indoors or Outdoors?

Night Fury
09-18-2014, 06:32 AM
Are you an indoor person or an outdoor person? http://www.buzzfeed.com/samstryker/staying-in-is-in#3y69je6 Unlike my Mum and sister I am an indoor chick through and through. While they're out tanning it up in 28 degree weather (LOL), I'm probably inside with the curtains closed online or watching TV marathons. As a result I am always the butt end of jokes because I'm so white and they're so brown and leathery. PORCELAIN ROCKS!

Shorty
09-18-2014, 07:18 AM
I am an indoors person. If the weather were generally cooler, I might like it outside more.

Ayen
09-18-2014, 07:43 AM
Depends on my mood. I've been trying to get out more for the fresh air, sun, and to have some time to myself. Although I still lean more towards an indoor hermit.

Bubba
09-18-2014, 11:48 AM
I'm a mixture of both as I do love being out in the sunshine. Though I'll happily sit in a darkened room in the middle of the day and get lost in a book or a computer game.

Camping can get to fuck though. I didn't mind it when I was younger but ever since getting Colitis whilst camping a couple of years ago it has lost all of its appeal. I would sooner urinate on an electric fence.

arenzi
09-18-2014, 12:40 PM
Both, it depends on my mood. But maybe more indoors, especially in the summer when it's disgusting and hot outside.

Shiny
09-18-2014, 11:40 PM
When it's cold out: indoors I hate the cold, snow, rain, basically anything that isn't pleasant weather or warm. Where other people complain about 80-90 degree weather I welcome that shit as it's only temperature where I am not dying of heat stroke and my fingers aren't blue. Right now the a.c. is on and my fingers are blue. I am perpetually cold. Turn the heat on. Fuck your comfort.

When it's hot out: outdoors I like walking, swimming outdoors, jet sking, and feeling the warmth of the sun.

Colonel Angus
09-19-2014, 01:39 AM
Definitely more indoorsy. Camping never appealed to me. Sometimes I like to go out & about, but if I can, I rather be online, gaming or watching the Bube Toob.

Pheesh
09-19-2014, 01:46 AM
Both. Indoors has guitars, movies and video games. While outdoors has the beach, sports, and adventure.

Pumpkin
09-19-2014, 01:51 AM
booth

fire_of_avalon
09-19-2014, 03:55 AM
Both but I definitely lean more outdoors. I like hiking, geocaching (which I rarely get to do anymore) taking the kids to the park, listening to outdoor music, swimming, etc. And just sitting on the porch is good too.

Chris
09-20-2014, 08:38 AM
I'm both, too. I think it depends on what I am doing.