PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Finger

Bubba
09-18-2014, 12:37 PM
Maybe you prefer your index finger as you enjoy pointing out how terrible kids dress these days
Maybe you prefer your middle finger for flipping off your neighbour for parking in front of your house
Or maybe you prefer the dexterity of your little in finger in the removal of a particularly tricky bogey from your nostril

So what is your favourite finger and why?

Shlup
09-18-2014, 12:40 PM
I'm sitting here trying to decide, but I can find a reason why I love every finger. Thanks for hanging around, fingers!

Night Fury
09-18-2014, 03:34 PM
Cadbury Chocolate Finger.

Old Manus
09-18-2014, 03:39 PM
Every time I think we've passed the event horizon of topics that can be discussed on GC, it finds a way to surprise me in a new and horrible way.

Chris
09-18-2014, 07:26 PM
Is this a trick question? 😩

MissH
09-18-2014, 07:28 PM
Are you asking which is my favourite of your fingers,Bubba? If so, I'm quite found of your index and middle finger :-p

My favourite of my own fingers is my ring finger. Even more wonderful now I have a beautiful ring on it :-)

Pumpkin
09-18-2014, 07:51 PM
Left hand ring finger. Not anything to do with marriage, I've just always preferred my ring fingers and my left hand. I don't know why but I have always favoured left anything to right. Like when it comes down to "should we go left or right" my answer is always left.

I am right handed though

Psychotic
09-18-2014, 08:54 PM
My middle one you rectum-faced pygmy.

Pheesh
09-19-2014, 01:52 AM
Are you asking which is my favourite of your fingers,Bubba? If so, I'm quite found of your index and middle finger :-p

Huh? That's weird, why would she be fond of hi... Wait... Hang on a second... D: ... Shield your eyes children!!

fire_of_avalon
09-19-2014, 03:42 AM
Thumb. I am surprised no one else likes thumbs as well as I do, this being a gaming fansite and all. Also good for demonstrating (dis)approval, getting a ride, confirming things are positive, and playing that game where you get to punch your friends if they view a circle you've made of your index finger and thumb if said circle is below your ribs.

Shlup
09-19-2014, 05:57 AM
Thumb. I am surprised no one else likes thumbs as well as I do, this being a gaming fansite and all. Also good for demonstrating (dis)approval, getting a ride, confirming things are positive, and playing that game where you get to punch your friends if they view a circle you've made of your index finger and thumb if said circle is below your ribs.

I almost went with thumb, but I really like my pinky too. It's so small! Like a french fry!

Crop
09-19-2014, 07:18 AM

5 posts. I came in thinking 3 at the most, so it was a nice surprise.

Stay classy EoFF!

Ayen
09-19-2014, 10:38 AM

http://i.imgur.com/qMRACxj.gif

And I like all my fingers. If I had to choose one it'd be middle finger because some things just need flipping off.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
09-19-2014, 02:52 PM
I instantly pictured this being followed up by "That's the one we're going to take from you" and neglected to answer.