PDA

View Full Version : What is the most amount of food you've eaten in one sitting?

Bubba
09-18-2014, 01:01 PM
Mine was probably Chinese Takeaway-related.

It wasn't long ago that I ate 4 Capital Spare Ribs, a load of crispy seaweed, a plate of duck in orange sauce, crispy beef, a portion of prawn toast, a huge meat special fried rice and about 30 prawn crackers... I even remember having an éclair for dessert.

I seem to remember I spent the next hour on my bed naked, rubbing my belly and groaning.

noxious.sunshine
09-19-2014, 02:46 AM
I honestly have no idea.

Probably the time I ate an entire 9x13" tres leches cake when I was pregnant. My sister used to brag about how healthy I ate and never used my pregnancy as an excuse to eat a lot .. I was like "lmao okay."

Jay can easily devour 2 whole rotisserie chickens from the grocery store and some veggies.

I Took the Red Pill
09-19-2014, 07:08 PM
That's a tough question. The first thing that springs to mind is 12 tacos when I was approximately 15 years old. And that was before I started experimenting with...appetite enhancing drugs. I don't know if that takes the crown but that's at the forefront of my mind right now.

Shorty
09-20-2014, 02:44 AM
Definitely in the Thai realm. Probably pad thai, green curry, chicken satay, and egg rolls and maybe some other appetizers. Oh my god I want it all right now.

Mirage
09-20-2014, 02:48 AM
i don't know... it's hard to quantify in human terms.

It was probably so much that if I had split it into 7 evenly sized portions and ate one each day, i wouldn't have been hungry for a week

Scotty_ffgamer
09-20-2014, 05:46 AM
Pretty certain it would be pizza from Pizza Street. My soccer team used to have end of season parties there when I was a kid, and I do remember one of those times having a contest with someone to see who could eat the most slices. I don't remember the exact amount anymore, but it was some ridiculously disgusting amount.

Chris
09-20-2014, 08:48 AM
I'm a buffet-destroyer. I regret nothing.

Ergroilnin
09-20-2014, 09:34 AM
I can eat so much at times that I could be called monster. It wouldn't be the first time I ordered something for five adult people and ate it alone.

I feel disgusted with myself each time I do this but oh god tis so delicious.

Aulayna
09-20-2014, 01:57 PM
1 and a half large pizzas from Dominos (a margarita and pepperoni), along with a garlic pizza bread, potato wedges and some chicken dippers...

Oh and 2 cans of fizzy drink too.

Ah the days of University and a fast metabolism. Granted I felt sick the day afterward.

Night Fury
09-20-2014, 02:20 PM
One that springs to mind is that when I was a kid (9-10) I would eat stacks and stacks of crepes. I would probably eat through about 15 easily. With chocolate toppings, lemon topping, whipped cream... an assortment of diabetes enhancing things.

Another is anytime I've been to a Pizza Hut restaurant and eaten the salad, the pizza, the sides, AND a cookie dough dessert - they are no easy feat.

Also. Christmas. I don't know what it is about Christmas, but it's like my stomach knows it's on holiday and I'll eat my full roast with all the trimmings, loads of gravy.... mash, loads of turkey, SPROUTS... everything.. Then it comes to dessert and I never know which one I want so I'll have a portion of each.... there's usually 2 or 3 on offer. Each with cream/ice cream/sauce. I'll then sit in pain for about 3 hours as a tin of Quality Street/Roses is passed around and you just eat them about 2 at a time... - then that is I'm up asking who wants a turkey sandwich because I just have to have one and Dr Who is about to start and you'll be damned if I don't have a snack for that.

Crop
09-21-2014, 02:47 AM
Lord, you're all so small. Haha.

Shiny
09-21-2014, 11:13 AM
I can't remember what it all was, but it was definitely while I was on prednisone. If I didn't eat I would get hangry. So I ate every 2 hours for for the 1 week I was on it. It was legally prescribed, just throwing that out of there.

Iceglow
09-21-2014, 07:27 PM
Uh probably the meal at the traditional Polish wedding I went to with my ex. It was like 13+ courses. Each washed down with a copious amount of Vodka.

I am utterly useless in all you can eat buffets, though sometimes I'll go hungry for a day or so to ensure that if we go to one I manage to pack away something approaching a respectable amount.

Quindiana Jones
09-22-2014, 12:06 PM
Weetos, bought for the first time since childhood in my first year of uni. Ate six bowls, vomited due to milk and that, then figured I may as well finish the near empty packet now and had another two bowls.

Felt awful. It was magnificent.

metagloria
09-22-2014, 08:04 PM
a single wafer-thin mint.