PDA

View Full Version : What order did you defeat the Fiends?

Wolf Kanno
09-19-2014, 03:51 AM
Since you could sequence break this game, which order did you defeat the fiends, did you stick to the plot rails or go for that airship as soon as possible and tackled Mt. Gulga when you felt good and ready with another fiend or two under your belt?

VeloZer0
09-19-2014, 06:55 AM
I did the Fiends themselves in order, but I did order break and get the airship first.

It usually goes Earth Fiend->Temple of Ordeals(for Heal Rod)->Ice Cave->Fire Fiend.

theundeadhero
09-19-2014, 07:40 AM
Earth hs to come first, but then Water, Air, and finally making my way back around to Fire before the end.

Rez09
09-19-2014, 06:24 PM
The first time through it was Earth, Fire, Water, Air, but now I usually put the volcano off until the end.

Colonel Angus
09-20-2014, 07:25 AM
In my recent Red Wizard solo run I defeated them Lich, Kraken, Tiamat, then Kary.

metagloria
09-23-2014, 04:01 PM
I never realized you could break order until many times through the game, so I still usually follow the standard order. Sometimes I'll get the airship and class change first. Sometimes I'll even do the Castle of Ordeals before getting the airship, since you can get there with the canoe and snag some great weapons and magic-casting weapons.

VeloZer0
09-23-2014, 04:23 PM
Though I usually order break it has never occurred to me to not do the Fiends in order, I'm surprised by how many people usually do.