PDA

View Full Version : VII's G-Bike gets a trailer

Freya
09-19-2014, 07:56 PM

The popular mini game from Final Fantasy VII is getting a mobile release. Final Fantasy VII G-Bike is a motorcycle chase game where you play as Cloud Strife as you avoid obstacles and fight enemies. You'll be able to customize your weapons and take on bosses. Check out the trailer!

B9An7rhOpm8

It is supposed to be released for the Western audiences but no release date has been given as of yet.

What do you think? Are you going to pick up this mobile game?

Mirage
09-20-2014, 03:36 AM
No thanks. It was fun the first time, "fine" when it was to gain GP to buy items in the game. I don't think i will have any sort of interest in playing this game when it's not as a minigame in a real game.,

Colonel Angus
09-20-2014, 09:41 AM
It looks really cool, but I wouldn't get it because it's a mobile game.

Now, Squeenix can remake a portion of FFVII w/ badass graphics for a mobile game, but they can't do it for the whole game? I know they have a lot going on (as our Frontsite shows [if you haven't checked out the frontsite lately, please do (http://home.eyesonff.com/content.php)]) but man, VII would be the shit w/ that design.

fat_moogle
09-20-2014, 12:08 PM
I'd get this as a free game but I wouldn't pay for it. It does look pretty fun and a nice throwback to FFVII, but it doesn't look the same now that you don't have to protect the rest of your party who are in the car.

*reminisces about the escape from ShinRa building cinematic*

Possibly my favourite cutscene in the game!

Mirage
09-20-2014, 12:16 PM
It looks really cool, but I wouldn't get it because it's a mobile game.

Now, Squeenix can remake a portion of FFVII w/ badass graphics for a mobile game, but they can't do it for the whole game? I know they have a lot going on (as our Frontsite shows [if you haven't checked out the frontsite lately, please do (http://home.eyesonff.com/content.php)]) but man, VII would be the shit w/ that design.

Of course they can, it takes a lot less time to just do this minigame than it does to remake the entire game.

Rostum
09-22-2014, 12:27 PM
Looks really cool/fun, I'll definitely get this.

Shiva95
09-22-2014, 12:43 PM
It looks cool, I'll probably get it.

AaronSOLDIER
09-22-2014, 03:32 PM
I'd get it but it's definitely one of those games that's gonna get old fast after like 2 or 3 runs.

Prompto Argentum
09-28-2014, 08:44 PM
it looks interesting

Yellow_Magic
09-28-2014, 09:40 PM
Dayum. I'd actually pay for it.