PDA

View Full Version : Eye Color on Final Fantasy

Laddy
09-23-2014, 09:34 AM
Which is yours?

I have a blue-gray color. It's one of my favorite qualities of mine.

Ayen
09-23-2014, 10:16 AM
Brown eyes. Passed down from my dad.

Psychotic
09-23-2014, 11:12 AM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/eyesonpsy_zpsd54e2313.jpg

I took this photo 9 years ago for an EoFF thread with this very question (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/61225-Eye-colour/page2?p=1103149#post1103149). They have not changed since then you'll be shocked and amazed to learn.

noxious.sunshine
09-23-2014, 01:39 PM
Blue with some gold around the pupils! I've had people argue with me about what color they are (blue? green? grey?)

My mom had one green and one blue eye.

Psychotic
09-23-2014, 02:30 PM
My mom had one green and one blue eye.Your dad wasn't a blonde sports star who had a penchant for letting rip obnoxious laughs by any chance was he?

~*~Celes~*~
09-23-2014, 02:45 PM
they are some form of blue-green with a brown ring around the pupil.

Pumpkin
09-23-2014, 03:17 PM
Brown

MissH
09-23-2014, 05:24 PM
My eyes are brown. I've always had a million compliments about my eyes. Particularly when I get drunk and I have a cheeky look in my eyes :-p I've never really understood it as I don't think they're that special... But if other people like them- I wont complain!

I always wanted bright blue eyes!

Shauna
09-23-2014, 05:40 PM
Pretty brown eyes over here.

Take that as you will.

Iceglow
09-23-2014, 06:10 PM
Aww shit, I never thought that the day I posted this picture taking the piss would come to happen. I've been infected by the Parker gene. Look in to my massive face and tell me what colour my eyes are:....

http://home.eyesonff.com/members/6514-albums107-picture32411.jpg

escobert
09-23-2014, 06:15 PM
Sky Blue to blueish grey. Depends on what colors I'm wearing and other factors.

Shorty
09-23-2014, 06:39 PM
Green-eyed devil, reporting for duty.

Shiny
09-23-2014, 07:44 PM
Deep dark brown eyes. My sister has even darker brown eyes with some muddy red marks in i.e. terrible eyes. My brother has pretty hazel eyes.

Mirage
09-23-2014, 08:11 PM
My eyes are dark green and brown, this is what's called hazel, perhaps? The distribution of each color varies. I wish they always were as green as they were at one point. I love green eyes. I saw a woman with a very clear and intense green eye color some years ago and i couldn't take my eyes off them because they were so darned beautiful. I probably creeped her the fuck out :(.

lightningz
09-23-2014, 09:26 PM
Black eyes, I'm Asian :p

Colonel Angus
09-24-2014, 01:04 AM
Brown.

Noxy, your mom had Heterochromia.

Ayen
09-24-2014, 01:07 AM
Green-eyed devil, reporting for duty.

You don't wear all white and stare things into oblivion by chance, do ya?

Depression Moon
09-24-2014, 05:22 AM
I mistook the title as in reference to the game series and possibly some race discussion within the series and not this site, but this is cool too.
As a non-white person it only comes in color (excluding rare mutations) and that's brown.

Shiny
09-24-2014, 05:23 AM
As a non-white person it only comes in color (excluding rare mutations) and that's brown.

I mean, what.

Sephex
09-24-2014, 05:24 AM
I would list my eye color, but it might spark a multipage debate that doesn't solve anything.

Depression Moon
09-24-2014, 05:33 AM

I mean, what.

That's biology for ya. It favors the dominant.

Denmark
09-24-2014, 06:17 AM

I mean, what.

That's biology for ya. It favors the dominant.

biology is ableist

my eye color is the best eye color

blackmage_nuke
09-24-2014, 08:39 AM
Brown and boring.

fire_of_avalon
09-24-2014, 11:07 AM
Let me check. Yep, still blue.

Night Fury
09-24-2014, 02:18 PM
Blue.

Someone once said to me;

"Is that your real eye colour? They're like ice!"

escobert
09-24-2014, 04:08 PM

I mean, what.

Generally only white people have blue eyes. Brown is a dominant gene and almost all non whites carry the brown gene. In order for a child to have blue eyes both parents must have the blue gene. If both of your parents are straight from Africa there's like less than 0% chance your child will have blue or green eyes. Green comes from both parents having blue and brown genes I beleive. My father has blues eyes and my mother green so, both of my parents have the blue gene present with only 1 bown gene from my mother which was outnumbered by the 3 blue genes 1 form mom and 2 from dad. so I got blue eyes and most of my siblings if I had any would be green or blue eyed. However if my father had brown eyes instead of blue we'd probably 75%+ have brown eyes.

Dark_Valentine
09-24-2014, 04:10 PM
Mine is blue with green and a little bit of brown around the middle

Momiji
09-24-2014, 04:56 PM
Still kinda bluish-gray.

Shiny
09-24-2014, 05:08 PM

I mean, what.

Generally only white people have blue eyes. Brown is a dominant gene and almost all non whites carry the brown gene. In order for a child to have blue eyes both parents must have the blue gene. If both of your parents are straight from Africa there's like less than 0% chance your child will have blue or green eyes. Green comes from both parents having blue and brown genes I beleive. My father has blues eyes and my mother green so, both of my parents have the blue gene present with only 1 bown gene from my mother which was outnumbered by the 3 blue genes 1 form mom and 2 from dad. so I got blue eyes and most of my siblings if I had any would be green or blue eyed. However if my father had brown eyes instead of blue we'd probably 75%+ have brown eyes.
My what was more so the fact that it's really not that rare for non whites to have hazel eyes. :p

But yes brown is dominant. Not sure why people always say brown is boring. I prefer darker eyes; dark blue, dark green, or brown. Sometimes hazel.

edczxcvbnm
09-24-2014, 05:24 PM
Looking at wikipedia, I would say my eyes are this color --

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c3/Eye_Central_Heterochromia_crop_and_lighter.jpg/1024px-Eye_Central_Heterochromia_crop_and_lighter.jpg

sharkythesharkdogg
09-24-2014, 05:58 PM
A fairly dark green.

Chris
09-24-2014, 09:28 PM
My eyes:

http://i59.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/119046s.jpg

Dat Matt
09-26-2014, 06:41 PM
I have grey eyes. This is confusing to me as they were sky blue as a kid.

Vasher
09-26-2014, 09:26 PM
Very light blue, but more "alive" than sky, like an amethyst.

My oldest son has brown, my youngest, blue.

Mirage
09-26-2014, 10:17 PM
I have grey eyes. This is confusing to me as they were sky blue as a kid.

It's pretty common for both eye color and hair color to change as you age.

-edit-
actually, i just took a closeup of my eye so you all can decide which color it is yourselves!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1132077/images/samsung/closeye.jpg

man, it's hard to get perfectly focused pictures when you hold the camera just centimeters from your eyes. Moving it like 2-3 mm will send it completely out of focus again.

theundeadhero
09-29-2014, 05:17 PM
M67, but sometimes they look blue with dark blue tinges and gold specs.

Shiny
09-30-2014, 06:01 AM
This is a real convo that happened this weekend:

Me: "Excuse me sir, where is the concession stand?"
Guy who worked at the place: " you have to go back outside to get back inside. What color are your eyes?"
Me: "...brown"

Why do I have to go back outside to get back inside the movie theater and how can someone not be able to tell brown eyes. Most obvious eye color of all, no?

Depression Moon
09-30-2014, 07:45 AM

I mean, what.

My what was more so the fact that it's really not that rare for non whites to have hazel eyes. :p

But yes brown is dominant. Not sure why people always say brown is boring. I prefer darker eyes; dark blue, dark green, or brown. Sometimes hazel.

Hazel ain't anything but a light brown. The standard brown with less melanin.

Rin Heartilly
10-06-2014, 10:34 AM

I mean, what.

I have to disagree with you there. I think there are lots of variations of hazel eyes. My dad had grey/blue eyes and my mum has black/brown eyes, and I came out with hazel eyes according to our family doctor. My eyes are green with bright brown in the middle with goldish flecks...its hard to explain, I may have to take a picture.

Nate
10-06-2014, 04:21 PM
Brown. Next question.

Shiny
10-07-2014, 04:56 AM

I mean, what.

I have to disagree with you there. I think there are lots of variations of hazel eyes. My dad had grey/blue eyes and my mum has black/brown eyes, and I came out with hazel eyes according to our family doctor. My eyes are green with bright brown in the middle with goldish flecks...its hard to explain, I may have to take a picture.

Agreed, hazel is really a multitude of colors mixed together. I've seen hazels that have yellow tinge, green, gray with some brown flecks. It depends on whatever color decides to be more dominate and the rest is just mixed in with some flecks. My brother's are definitely mostly golden.

Mirage
10-07-2014, 08:15 AM
This thread needs more pictures of eoffer eyes.

Markus. D
10-10-2014, 03:11 AM
i have dark brown eyes. terrible for colour contact lenses.

Shiny
10-10-2014, 05:24 AM
i have dark brown eyes. terrible for colour contact lenses.

Why?

Sephex
10-10-2014, 05:50 AM
This thread needs more pictures of eoffer eyes.

Alright.

http://i.imgur.com/nC9A0ZA.jpg

Six
10-13-2014, 05:44 PM
Hahaha, Resident Evil, good one, Sephex. :D

My eye colour is brown. I don't have a clever picture like that though, but just imagine me eyeballing my camera lens real closely now just for the hell of it. =]

chionos
10-13-2014, 06:35 PM
My eyes are in my sig, drinking your soul.

krissy
10-14-2014, 05:49 AM
I'm a hazelnut

chionos
10-14-2014, 05:54 AM
You're a nut alright.

Loony BoB
10-14-2014, 12:21 PM
Dark brown. They seem to go lighter/darker on rare occasions, but generally they're either dark or very dark brown, to the point that some people have commented in the past that they were almost black.

Rocket Edge
10-14-2014, 04:51 PM
You all seem to have interesting eye colours. I was in a bar recently and there was this Dutch girl who was asking for directions and her eyes were so bright it looked like they were a light gold colour. I was in awe. :monocle:

I have green eyes, with a brown splash in the middle.