PDA

View Full Version : Last Birthday

blackmage_nuke
09-25-2014, 08:56 AM
1) What did you do on your previous birthday?
2) What would you do for your next birthday if you knew you were going to die at some unknown time in the 365 days following that birthday, thereby making it your last birthday?

Markus. D
09-25-2014, 09:45 AM
i kinda didn't do anything. i went out for dinner twice n_n!

next year will be big though because 25 is the year i turn super hot. i'm thinking a party similar to that season 3 rave from teen wolf. lots of glow paint!

Chris
09-25-2014, 12:00 PM
It's my day, so people spoil me rotten. This doesn't change as I get older, but the services do.

noxious.sunshine
09-25-2014, 12:11 PM
My sister got cupcakes from our fave bakery and bbq (& Nashville hot chicken bites) from this place called Jim N Nick's.. I celebrated with her, my dad, & my little girl. My sister got me a new charm and clips for my Pandora bracelet. It was fun, but sad. I'd just lost my mom & aunt.

Next year, in like 4 months, I'm turning 30. IDK what we'll do. Probably nothing. As usual. My birthdays are usually pretty lame.

Night Fury
09-25-2014, 03:08 PM
Last birthday I stayed in bed and then eventually went out for a nice dinner.

If I knew I was going to die within 365 days... Oh I'd eat so much cake. Sooooo much cake.

Shauna
09-25-2014, 03:40 PM
Thanks for getting inappropriately timed melodies in my head, bmn :argh:

Shiny
09-25-2014, 06:18 PM
1) What did you do on your previous birthday?
2) What would you do for your next birthday if you knew you were going to die at some unknown time in the 365 days following that birthday, thereby making it your last birthday?

I went to Oddball Comedy Festival and started primary photography on a film. I have no idea what I will do for my next.

~*~Celes~*~
09-25-2014, 08:30 PM
For my last birthday, since we celebrate our birthdays together, we dropped the kids off with my parents and went to the store for some snacks, then went to see Let's Be Cops. Hilarious! Then we got Chipotle to go and went back to my mom and dad's and ate before taking the kids home.

For my next birthday, I don't know what we will be doing, but I'm going to have a good time no matter what, as long as I have my family!

noxious.sunshine
09-26-2014, 12:58 AM
Oh. If it were my last birthday... IDK what I'd do .

The Man
09-26-2014, 01:14 AM
1. Ruth's Chris.

2. Hookers and blow? Idk.

Wolf Kanno
09-26-2014, 03:21 AM
I was in classes all day due to a major project being due on my birthday so I couldn't skip out.

As for the second part, I stick to the answer I gave the first time someone asked me this, which is that I would probably just start walking in any direction and see how far I get before I breathed my last breath.

Jessweeee♪
09-26-2014, 04:06 PM
I had lunch with my boyfriend and his mom. I'd probably just do that again.

Dat Matt
09-26-2014, 06:52 PM
Thanks for getting inappropriately timed melodies in my head, bmn :argh:

It's Christmas, dear

8Uk_Fu8_UaQ

Shauna
09-26-2014, 07:34 PM
I know Mr Matthew. That was the point. That was the joke. Now you've ruined it and I am tempted to delete the post forever.

Aulayna
09-28-2014, 07:53 PM
1) Last birthday I pretty much did nothing other than play FFXIV all day
2) Probably the same, or try and have that hot one night stand I always dreamed off... then eat everything and anything while I still can