PDA

View Full Version : Hyping around the world

Fox
09-28-2014, 01:11 AM
Hey everyone,

I'm new here but also kinda feel like I'm not because I thought I had signed up ages ago. But apparently I was mistaken! I think I already know a couple of you from another site and to the rest: hello! I like this game series called Final Fantasy, I wonder if any of you have heard of it? My first was FFVII which was pretty much the only thing that got put in my PS1 for a couple of years. Then one day I tried VIII, and then IX, and that was it - I was obsessed!

These games had a crazy influence on my life and put me on the path of game development myself. I'm currently a designer in a UK studio. We're not making Final Fantasy games but hey. Baby steps ;)

Looking forward to getting far more hyped up about XV with you all than really befits someone in their mid-20s. See you round!

Mirage
09-28-2014, 01:41 AM
Final Fantasy? Doesn't ring a bell. Is it a bit like Dragon Quest?

Ayen
09-28-2014, 01:46 AM
Pretty much the same order I was introduced to them. Welcome to the forum, Fox. I'm already liking your posting on the board so far. What kind of games are you developing?

Also, apologies in advance for this.

FOX! THAT NINJA IS GRAY FOX!

Okay, I'm done.

Fox
09-28-2014, 01:54 AM

Dragon Quest... Dragon Quest... oooooh, is that like Dragon Age? Because if so, yes. It's exactly the same. ^_^

@ToriJ - Thanks! By day, I make racing games. By night I fight crime, but also have some personal projects. Doing a little arcade space thing at the moment but then got a collaboration with a friend to do a light RPG.

Don't worry about the Gray Fox thing. You'd be surprised how rarely I get it!

Ayen
09-28-2014, 01:59 AM

Dragon Quest... Dragon Quest... oooooh, is that like Dragon Age? Because if so, yes. It's exactly the same. ^_^

@ToriJ - Thanks! By day, I make racing games. By night I fight crime, but also have some personal projects. Doing a little arcade space thing at the moment but then got a collaboration with a friend to do a light RPG.

Don't worry about the Gray Fox thing. You'd be surprised how rarely I get it!

Cool. We have another member on here currently working on a MMO inspired by FFVIII's Triple Triad minigame you can find more information on on the frontsite, along with a bunch of other neat stuff. People have been putting me in an independent game mood all week.

Fox
09-28-2014, 02:05 AM
I saw that! Eminence, right? They post updates on FXN from time to time, so I'm familiar. The artwork is astonishing!

If you ever see any of my games the artwork will not be astonishing lol. I'm no artist and am probably a couple of years away from affording one xD

Shauna
09-28-2014, 07:01 PM
Welcome! How did you stumble across EoFF? :) Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Psychotic
09-28-2014, 07:15 PM
'ello! Welcome to our humble and silly corner of the internet :)

Fox
09-28-2014, 07:30 PM
Welcome! How did you stumble across EoFF? :) Hope you enjoy yourself here!Thank you! I have heard of the site before, and when fat_moogle linked one of your threads with a XV gif in it, I saw it seemed quite a lively place so I signed up!

Fox
09-28-2014, 09:04 PM
Ah, that Fox! I am Princess Garnet/fierytempest from the old days. I'm the one who sent fat_moogle this way!

Tempest! Hi!

Man, I remember when I used to have a higher post count than you. It's gonna take a while to catch up here! XD

Freya
09-29-2014, 12:27 AM
I'm not sure about FXN but we're still fairly active here! Glad you decided to join our lovely group. Welcome to EoFF! Hype hype hype!