PDA

View Full Version : Name Your Manager!

Sephex
09-30-2014, 05:24 AM
If I'm ever important enough to get a name plate on the job, I would really love one like this:

http://i.imgur.com/9EXb50T.jpg

Oh, uh..topic...uh...would...what...

If you have a job that lets you decorate your work space with Final Fantasy stuff, do you decorate like crazy or keep your interests to yourself? If you don't have that option at your work space, the same question goes for the hypothetical situation then.

blackmage_nuke
09-30-2014, 08:27 AM
I'd get something subtle so when someone recognises it our similiar intrest in FF becomes a topic of conversaiton. Something like one of the paintings in Owzers Mansion enlarged and printed out and in an A5 frame.

LocoColt04
09-30-2014, 06:02 PM
I have an entire store filled with knick-knacks and old signage. Aside from the required marketing elements that get tossed around every three weeks or so, if you look in some obscure places, you'll find things like cutouts of Theatrhythm logos and the COG logo from Gears of War stuck in all kinds of random places. I also keep a Batman on the Batcycle balanced atop one of the registers. The other one has a stuffed white tiger holding a Mario Kart 8 racing flag.

Shorty
09-30-2014, 06:26 PM
I think I have the option, but my office is kindof open for everyone from like five companies to walk around my desk and I don't really want to put out personal stuff like that for so many people to see. If I had an enclosed office or cubicle, sure, though.

Ayen
09-30-2014, 07:40 PM
Knowing me I would either forget to bring it or forget to bring it home, so no.

Mirage
09-30-2014, 09:15 PM
Subtle hints like that are awesome. A co-worker of mine has the jecht triangle-like symbol tattooed on his leg. It's one of those things that non-fans wouldn't really recognize and probably just think of as "another strange tattoo", but that immediately tells those within the community what sort of stuff you're into.