PDA

View Full Version : BICYCLE!!!

Wolf Kanno
10-01-2014, 06:19 AM
OiJhpsK9k1M

So does any one ride one? Is it your main transportation or do you only ride for recreation? How long since you had a ride? Is it true you never forget how to do it?

~*~Celes~*~
10-01-2014, 09:01 AM
I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike! I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride it where I like~

I haven't ridden my bicycle in years. I did it just for fun and exercise when I was younger.

Shorty
10-01-2014, 07:27 PM
It has been a dream of mine for the past two years to live in an area that allows easy bicycle access to my workplace, markets, stores, etc. Sadly, this has never happened. So no, my car is my means of transportation.

Scotty_ffgamer
10-01-2014, 07:39 PM
I never learned how to ride a bike, haha. Well, I at least haven't tried in many years. As a kid, I was allowed a VERY small amount of space to ride a bike in, and it just wasn't fun so I never really learned. I'm sure that I could probably do it if I just practiced a tad with balancing and what have you, but I also haven't owned a bike in forever. So, I just drive my car now. Or walk.

Crop
10-01-2014, 10:53 PM
I'm pretty lucky to live in an area where there are many beaches, woodlands, and parks, most of which have biking routes so riding a bike for pleasure and not just for transport is very easy.

A weekend activity I often enjoy when I'm not busy is taking some lunch and a camera and biking through a route in a park or beach for the day. As far as official transport to work and such goes, either public or car is probably the best. Although I'm fortunate enough to be able to walk to work.

Ayen
10-02-2014, 05:06 AM
I never learned how to ride a bike, haha.

Me neither. Didn't help that I didn't upgrade to a bike for a few years until I was older and therefore needed a bigger bike. Fell over once and quit. Walking is my main means of transportation and I keep money save over when I need to use the bus.

arenzi
10-03-2014, 12:49 PM
It's my main mode of transportation. I'm sorry but I don't like the subway in NYC and will only take it to go to the actual city because it's otherwise really inconvenient to me. And I'm too poor to afford a car. I also live in the middle of nowhere-ish and half the time I'm too lazy to walk. So yeah.