PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Tetra Master
10-05-2014, 02:12 AM
Hello everyone,

I have been perusing the site for a few days now. Being interested, I have decided to make an account.

As a rpg gamer for many years, it is nice to see the amount of older generation games being discussed, as well as the wide selection of topics, including and not including the series itself.

I would write a gigantic biography of myself now, but it may damage the system/my fingers...just kidding. I will, however, entertain any questions.

Freya
10-05-2014, 03:12 AM
Welcome to Eyes on Final Fantasy! What brought you here to register this time?

What's your favorite FF?

Welcome once again!

Scotty_ffgamer
10-05-2014, 03:13 AM
Welcome Tetra Master. What are your thoughts on Triple Triad?

Tetra Master
10-05-2014, 05:09 AM
Welcome to Eyes on Final Fantasy! What brought you here to register this time?

What's your favorite FF?

Technically, I never left, haha (since my browser stays open). Actually, I was viewing images from FF7 a few days ago, and one led me here.

Having played 4 through X, X-2, and 12, (and partly through the original and 13), its hard to elevate one above all others. I wasn't allowed to play anything else but Gameboy until my father died, then my mother got a ps2. So i started (the series) out on X, found 7, 8, and Legend of Dragoon in a pawnshop later that year, and continued from there. I found the stories of 4, 7, and 9 to be the most enjoyable, although I did enjoy Kefka quite a bit as well.

5 gets the "best personal story" award and level-up system. I found being able to master a large amount of classes, to be the most fun.... only for it to not mean anything in the face of Exdeath. Why, because I thought "ehh, dont feel like stocking up on Phoenix Down, Red Mage ftw." Ended up running out of phoenix downs, trying to keep the Red Mage alive...and eventually all I had left was Krile. So I kept timing the Jump ability so that she would be in air during the attack until finished.

Tetra Master
10-05-2014, 05:16 AM
Welcome Tetra Master. What are your thoughts on Triple Triad?

Its funny that when i started FF8 as a young teenager, I found it a hassle and wouldn't bother with it haha. Later on, once I spent some time with it and got decent cards/strategies, I found it enjoyable, and then rewarding with the mod ability.

Ayen
10-05-2014, 09:03 AM
Welcome to the forum, Tetra Master. I'm Tori, Resident Critic, nice to meet you.

I about read your name as Tetris and was going to ask if you were behind the new Tetris movie being made.

fat_moogle
10-05-2014, 09:27 AM
Welcome to the forums, Tetra Master!

Happy posting!

Psychotic
10-05-2014, 09:33 AM
Hello, welcome to EoFF! Any questions, you say?

What is your favourite dinosaur and also when was the hang glider invented?

Tetra Master
10-05-2014, 10:18 AM
Welcome to the forum, Tetra Master. I'm Tori, Resident Critic, nice to meet you.

I about read your name as Tetris and was going to ask if you were behind the new Tetris movie being made.

Thanks. Though I can play some Tetris, no sadly I'm not that awesome atm, and if I were that awesome I would be making an rpg or a manga. XD

Tetra Master
10-05-2014, 10:27 AM
What is your favourite dinosaur and also when was the hang glider invented?

Favorite dinosaur. Probably an archaeopteryx, believed to be the first flying creature. Then a velociraptor.

Which is highly ironic to your next question, which I do not know. I physically live surrounded by mountains, hills, or trees, so gliding is less common here.

I would offer to look it up for you, but since you're asking you probably already know, or could do so yourself. :P

Psychotic
10-05-2014, 10:59 AM
Oh good choice! As a kid I had a book of dinosaurs and archaeopteryx was always one of my favourites in there too. They gave it teal feathers in the illustration and it looked incredible.

Also I don't know about hang gliders either sorry :shobon:

Tetra Master
10-05-2014, 11:14 AM
Psychotic

Yes, the illustration is one of the things I like about them. They are also described as pretty powerful in terms of feeding/attacking, strong enough to take out small dinosaurs.

As far as hang gliders, sorry I assume you knew and caused ass + u + me. Haha. According to the internet, gliders were first conceived in the late 1880s and made thereafter.