PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Korra, Book 4: Balance

blackmage_nuke
10-06-2014, 08:42 AM
New season has started! Watch it and report your opinions!

I like the direction this season is taking though the Earth Kingdom never seems to get a break :|

Fox
10-06-2014, 09:39 AM
Man, the stuff in Book 3 really hit Korra hard.

McLovin'
10-07-2014, 03:52 AM
Wingsuit airbenders! xD

Not that amazing of a premiere but can't wait for more! Lonewolf badass Korra is...awesome.

Depression Moon
10-07-2014, 04:28 AM
I re-watched the season 3 finale in anticipation of this and goddamn, I cried at a couple of parts. That's some emotional shit. This new episode brought some feelins too, but in a different way. I'm looking forward to seeing Korra's psychological state. Her bending skills have dropped.

blackmage_nuke
10-11-2014, 10:50 AM
I didnt realise Kuvira was introduced in S3 until I rewatched it today. 1 ep a week isnt enough!

McLovin'
10-13-2014, 08:07 PM
Dat ending. And that picture of Aang oh my god I loled.

Depression Moon
10-14-2014, 12:12 AM
I didnt realise Kuvira was introduced in S3 until I rewatched it today. 1 ep a week isnt enough!

I know; I can't wait until Friday.

LunarWeaver
10-14-2014, 09:49 PM
Now that she's on Dagobah and found Yoda, she can return to her former glory.

Great show, sad to see it ending. Still upset Mako lost his scarf.

Fox
10-20-2014, 10:18 PM
Hey folks, just to let you know, The Legend of Korra game done by none other than PLATINUM GAMES is out soon.

As in, tomorrow on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/281690/

Masamunemaster
12-22-2014, 07:39 AM
I'm surprised nobody had started a thread about it yet.

At the beginning of the show I wasn't so sure about it, the way they did their bending just did not seem right. The more I watched the better it got, I started to enjoy the company of the new team avatar.

I was really disappointed when Rava was destroyed, it made me sad when Korra couldn't contact any other avatar. The dark avatar was a good idea, and I could see him coming back for the next harmonic convergence.

During the third book I was really shocked that they pretty much had someone die on camera. Bolin coming through in the nick of time was probably one of the greatest moments in the entire show. Also having an air bender as a bad guy? That was awesome, I thought it would make a great idea from the first time aang had trouble fighting the fire Lord.

The final season was very slow starting, it had me almost falling asleep many times. After she met toph everything started going better, she got her faith in herself back. Everyone was betrayed by zhu li, varrik especially, but I felt she was still on our side the whole time. Kuvira was a great bad guy...girl...person, she always had her head on straight and doing what she thought was right for her country.

The finale was so great, the fight between the two sides was intense. They fought a giant with a giant laser with nothing but the city....quite literally.

What did you all think of the show?

Jinx
12-22-2014, 01:09 PM
There definitely is already a thread for it. ;)

blackmage_nuke
12-22-2014, 03:44 PM
"I'll help with the Earth Kingdom in any way I can Prince Wu"
*Leaves human world 10 minutes later*

Masamunemaster
12-23-2014, 08:34 AM
She had to go do the thing.

Fox
12-23-2014, 05:37 PM
Great show with a great end. Loved every moment.

Also I am spending a lot of time on the korrasami subreddit today, I must be honest.

Masamunemaster
12-23-2014, 05:48 PM
They make a great couple.