PDA

View Full Version : The Three B's

Laddy
10-06-2014, 03:20 PM
Brains, beauty, and Brawn.

Which attribute would you say is your strongest? Conversely, what would be your weakest?

I personally think my strongest is Beauty just simply because I have a nice face and spend a lot of time and effort on my hair and clothing. My weakest is by far Brawn. I'm not especially weak but I often feel lacking in energy and endurance. I'm in so-so shape as well.

blackmage_nuke
10-06-2014, 04:09 PM
Probably Brains > Brawn = Beuty.

Im out of shape but I can move heavy things if I have to, I also have an average face but a less than average body.

Psychotic
10-06-2014, 05:32 PM
I'm a hyper intelligent puny ugly fucker. Working on the brawn thing, though, slowly.

sharkythesharkdogg
10-06-2014, 05:41 PM
The fourth B, banality.

It helps me stay under the radar, though!

Shiny
10-07-2014, 02:00 AM
That's a good question that I think was asked before a few months prior to this. I don't have the answer, but most who know me would probably say brains. If this were 10 years ago I would have no issue saying beauty is definitely not my best asset, but aging has been some what good to me. Brawn is definitely my weakest. I have trouble opening doors. :(

Ayen
10-07-2014, 04:49 AM
Strongest: Brains
Weakest: Brawn

~*~Celes~*~
10-07-2014, 09:51 AM
strongest: brains
weakest: brawn

my beauty is average, I think. I don't have like a specific beauty regimen that I follow every day or anything, mostly because when I go to work I have to put my hair up in a bun anyway and I can't wear nailpolish or jewelry (I refuse to take my wedding band off though and no one has said a word, I think all the other married people at my work wear theirs too), and while I used to wear make up to work every day when I first started, make up isn't a priority to me anymore.

I'm more of a "scrub up nice for special occasions or just because" kind of girl :) the compliments on my appearance seem more genuine when I do it that way! And I know the people who matter most always think I'm beautiful whether I dress up or not, so that helps :)

CAST VOX
10-07-2014, 11:11 AM
Probably brawn. I'm a big and heavy guy and I practice martial arts like crazy.
I've also got a big belly, and sensitive skin that is prone to acne. So beauty is my weakest.

Chris
10-08-2014, 11:12 AM
Sad to say this, but this is I:

1. Beauty
I look fantastic! I would do me. Might as well own it. :cool:

http://i62.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/2v958q1.png

2. Brawn
I'm bigger than I have ever been. Pumping iron! Gone from Twink to Hunk. :D

http://i61.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/2806ywh.png

3. Brains
I am smart, but not exceedingly clever. :eep:

Jess
10-09-2014, 10:42 PM
Brains, Beauty, Brawn. In that order. But decidedly average in all three.

chionos
10-09-2014, 11:42 PM
Brains > Brawn > Beauty

Btw, Laddy, did Survivor inspire this thread?

Laddy
10-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Brains > Brawn > Beauty

Btw, Laddy, did Survivor inspire this thread?
Well yeah I do online Survivor and this is a theme we're using for an upcoming season.

Cagayan was awesome btw.

Arc_Master_14
10-10-2014, 05:36 PM
PSH They're all equal. I'm one smart, sexy, strong mother fucker. At least that's what I tell myself.

Denmark
10-15-2014, 03:57 AM
beating, biting, and barithmetic

Loony BoB
10-21-2014, 11:11 AM
Brains ahead of both beauty and brawn by a massive distance. I'm not the weakest person in the world, nor am I incredibly ugly, but I'm definitely not blessed in either category. :p Thankfully I'm smart enough to not worry about it most of the time. ;)