PDA

View Full Version : Worst Special Skill

Wolf Kanno
10-10-2014, 11:02 PM
People fan over Blitz, Tools and Trance all the time but which character specific skill did you use the least? I am probably a toss up between Runic (largely useless) and Sketch (always replace it with the superior Control skill) but what are your least used?

The Man
10-10-2014, 11:05 PM
SwdTech. At least Sketch can result in cool glitches and Runic is useful in a few boss battles. All the good SwdTech skills take so long to execute that they are essentially worthless.

Of course, some of the re-releases fix this by letting other characters execute commands while SwdTech is charging, which is the way it should have been in the first place.

blackmage_nuke
10-11-2014, 09:18 AM
Sketch and Runic as well. Sketch has too many bugs and the only time I actually thought Runic might be useful (vs the Intigir) it turned out it didnt work on meteor.

I rarely every used Trance as well but there wasnt any particular reason I did it. I was just saving it for something difficult because I heard you had to charge it between uses, and nothing too dificult ever seemed to come up.

I also didnt use Throw a lot on my first playthrough because I was a cheapskate

With SwdTech I'd atleast always use Dispatch instead of Attack at the start for Cyan before I get the Tempest.

chionos
10-11-2014, 10:19 AM
I force myself to use SwrdTch, because Cyan deserves to get his badass on, no matter how long it takes.

He lost his wife and son, Aaron. His wife and only son! All he wants to do is release his inner derp-dragon, man.
Can you not give him 10 measly seconds? Just 10 seconds?
Do you hate freedom? Is that it? You don't want the derp-dragon to be free, do you? You're glad Cyan's family died, aren't you? :whimper:

Shiva95
10-11-2014, 01:38 PM
For me, it's Sketch because it doesn't often work; it has too many bugs.