PDA

View Full Version : KIRBY. MOTHER SMURFING KIRBY

Dat Matt
10-11-2014, 12:26 PM
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS GUY. HE IS THE MOST BAD ASS NINTENDO CHARACTER KIRBY'S EPIC YARN IN PARTICULAR IS THE MOST AMAZING GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED. JUST LOOK AT THIS JOKER!!

RseFU6PE-Q8

DISCUSS HOW MANLY AND AMAZING KIRBY IS?

Shauna
10-11-2014, 12:28 PM
Yes.

4B3UcXa8HeY

moTBCNu__cM

Slothy
10-11-2014, 01:49 PM
Kirby is a wonderful characte . He shares my passion for food, even though preparation and presentation aren't his strong suit.

Pumpkin
10-11-2014, 04:19 PM
Kirby is da bomb

Raistlin
10-11-2014, 04:36 PM
I actually haven't played a Kirby game since Dream Land on the original Gameboy, but I did play the fuck out of that game as a kid.

Del Murder
10-11-2014, 05:06 PM
Kirby Super Star is one of the best games of all time. Kirby's Adventure is also great.

The great thing about Kirby is that he is so versatile. You can go with some classic suck and float platforming, give him any assortment of powers to absorb, make him a ball for pinball or just to roll him down hills for some touch screen fun, and turn him into yarn.

Rez09
10-13-2014, 04:04 AM
sRDbw9R9dtg

Such a good game. ; -;

Sephex
10-13-2014, 04:58 AM
I will listen to the Kirby Super Star soundtrack whenever I want to put myself in a good mood. Had it on when I was cleaning my place the other day. Obviously, I love the game, as well. A buddy of mine and I used to always play through it (usually I was the helper).

I also adored Kirby's Adventure for the NES. Most of the handheld originals and remakes I enjoyed a lot, as well. Epic Yarn was truly a fun game, but I actually wish more people paid attention to Return to Dreamland since it was more like a classic Kirby game with the option to play as other characters. Kirby 64 is also another underrated one. The mechanic to combine two powers into one needs to make a comeback. Oh, and the latest one for the 3DS (once again playing more like a classic Kirby game) is another solid entry.

Kirby is the....uh....PINK FLUFFY THING!! Yeah!!!

Rez09
10-13-2014, 05:12 AM
Kirby 64 is also another underrated one. The mechanic to combine two powers into one needs to make a comeback.

The fridge, the friiiidddddggggeeeeeeee.

Freya
10-13-2014, 03:48 PM
I like when snoop dog and pharell rap to the theme

wXzg0D-cKds

Ayen
10-14-2014, 05:04 AM
I enjoyed eating people on Super Smash Brothers, and watching the cartoon show he used to have on Saturday mornings.

I never played an actual Kirby game, though.

LITTLE BROTHER! WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING WITH MY LIFE?!