PDA

View Full Version : A Link Between Worlds

Night Fury
10-13-2014, 11:05 AM
I've been playing this recently, and I really love the way Zelda games are done. With all the puzzles and having to use your noggin to get through dungeons. What I like about this is the feature to pop in and out of walls! I love this game even though it's so frustrating when I die and have to re-rent all my gear waaaah!

What do you think about this game?

Freya
10-13-2014, 03:46 PM
I love a link between worlds. I need to play it again and do all the side quests.

Agent Proto
10-13-2014, 04:56 PM
A Link Between Worlds is a very good game. I really enjoyed it, but I never did get around to actually finishing it. I'm at the end, btw.

Ayen
10-15-2014, 04:05 AM
This came downloaded on my Triforce 3DS I got for Christmas. I should play it some day.

Sephex
10-15-2014, 04:27 AM
Excellent entry in the Zelda series. I love how they finally went back to letting the player tackle dungeons in whatever order. I was a bit worried that it was leaning too hard on the Link to the Past nostalgia crutch, and the 2D wall mechanic seemed gimmicky when I saw previews of the game, but A Link Between Worlds establishes its own identity, and the wall mechanic works very naturally within the game's world.

This is one of those games where I did everything there was to do not because of some sort of sense of completion or obligation. I just genuinely had fun playing this game that much.

Del Murder
10-16-2014, 06:27 AM
One of the best Zelda games, which says a lot since it is like the 20th one. They went back to their roots here and stayed true to the feel and tone of the original, yet also was able to add new mechanics that made this a whole new game.