PDA

View Full Version : Last 32 episodes

Colonel Angus
10-16-2014, 04:36 AM
Monday marked the last 32 episodes (8 weeks) of the Colbert Report. Even though I know Stephen's going on to do the Late Show, I'm still a little sad by his departure on this show. @ first I was worried that the character might get tiring or that creative-wise things would change for the worst.

None of that happened. From beginning to end, this show has been consistently great. Colbert is one of the premier satirists of all-time.

Is Colbert a great comedian or the greatest comedian?

What are some of your favorite Stephen Colbert moments/bits?

If you don't like Colbert, what's wrong w/ you? :doublecolbert:

Hannibal_Khan
10-16-2014, 08:34 AM
Colbert is amazing, everyone knows it.. even his haters. That roast of G.W is LEGENDARY!

I have mixed feelings about him taking the late show gig. Nobody deserve's it more than him and i'm sure its been a dream of his for a long time, but i don't want the colber(t) repor(t) to end :(. And i don't want see his creativity and genius strangled by NBC.

Colbert has been there for me since i was 15. Since i took American Gov't class and first started paying attention to politics, he has been there... and i've really depended on him. No one can breathe levity on a serious situation the way he can.

Anyways his 'remixing is okay' dance is maybe the funniest thing ever.
http://thecolbertreport.cc.com/videos/xkmfex/stephen-s-remix-challenge (smurf you YT for not hosting this clip)