PDA

View Full Version : If EoFFers were Villains

Loony BoB
10-16-2014, 10:16 AM
Be it in a FF game or whatever, how would that go down? What would be their 'deal'? Catch phrase? Theme song during final battle? Engraving on the grave? Stuff like this. Go go go.

Sephex
10-16-2014, 10:46 AM
Everyone thinks of the jerk hole.

EDIT: Loony BoB would write bad parody songs having to do with Chocobos. He would force everyone to sing "Wark This Way."

foa would take over the site by winning every staring contest ever. Even Loony BoB's signature.

Old Manus actually has a plan for real and has reached 80% of his goal. 2016 is going to get pretty interesting around here.

Shorty. Ain't nothin' wrong with her!

Jinx acquires a TARDIS and the original Enterprise. Dominated the world through time travel with firepower to boot. But the future REFUSED to change...

Loony BoB
10-16-2014, 11:58 AM
Shorty's line just before being killed in the final battle: "Urgh, you are just the worst..."

Matt & Shauna would start off with one being amongst the good guys, one being amongst the bad guys, but just when you thought you had levelled well enough to take on the bad guy, the other one would switch sides and start working against you from within. :stare: BETRAYAL.

Spooniest
10-16-2014, 12:12 PM
Personally, I would be the Bard...FROM HELL

Nah, forget it, that's lame...

I'd be Khan. (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/151656-EoFF-The-Movie?p=3299519&viewfull=1#post3299519)

Shauna
10-16-2014, 01:07 PM
Matt & Shauna would start off with one being amongst the good guys, one being amongst the bad guys, but just when you thought you had levelled well enough to take on the bad guy, the other one would switch sides and start working against you from within. :stare: BETRAYAL.

One of them? It would definitely be Matt that would switch sides. He is a butt like that.

Colonel Angus
10-17-2014, 01:29 AM
:wcanoe: would be the alias of the villain known as The Thread Maker. Under the guise of :wcanoe:, he would distract us all day by creating threads, while behind our backs hacking into bank accounts & government databases.

Sephex
10-17-2014, 02:48 AM
:wcanoe: would be the alias of the villain known as The Thread Maker. Under the guise of :wcanoe:, he would distract us all day by creating threads, while behind our backs hacking into bank accounts & government databases.

So he's banking his success by making threads. Genius.

Psychotic
10-17-2014, 06:54 AM
I think brand new member Hannibal_Khan has all the makings of a villain with a name like that. Jinx also has a great name for a villain with a bad luck theme.

Pheesh
10-17-2014, 07:06 AM
Locky:

m9rBv4Dn3Bk

sharkythesharkdogg
10-17-2014, 04:24 PM
For me you would just hear the Jaws theme in the background, obviously.

fire_of_avalon
10-20-2014, 03:21 AM
BoB would have a twirly mustache. So much twirling.

Shorty
10-20-2014, 06:33 PM
BoB would have a twirly mustache. So much twirling.

Effectively, Snidely Whiplash.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0nfl4Y29n1qzclbao1_500.jpg

G13
10-20-2014, 08:20 PM
BoB the Goon. Not the most ambitious villain, but a villain nonetheless.

Del Murder
10-20-2014, 08:37 PM
I'm David Xanatos, obviously.

And now I know my Halloween costume.

chionos
10-20-2014, 09:43 PM
I'm David Xanatos, obviously.

And now I know my Halloween costume.

Would that make Psychotic your AI robot and leader of The Pack?

Iceglow
10-21-2014, 10:06 PM
Paul and myself together is probably Thorn and Zorn from FFIX.

Værn
10-21-2014, 11:53 PM

Nah, forget it, that's lame...
[d&d]Okay, bards might not be as threatening as, say, a wizard or sorcerer in terms of raw power. I'll give you that much. But, as social characters, they can have some devastating effects on their surroundings. The sorcerer may also be a charisma-based class, but the bard's class-specific spells and abilities make them much more suited to recruiting and commanding minions, giving them the edge in combat, and manipulating their enemies to turn against each other.

A bard may not be the deadliest choice for a final boss fight, but they can certainly make getting there a lot more interesting. Trust me. Even playing a good-aligned bard, I'm pretty sure that I've managed to inadvertently deal more damage to the world around me, using nothing more than my charisma score, than any enemy that my party has faced yet. I'm not sure if I want to see the kind of havoc that a well-played evil bard could cause...[/d&d]

Spooniest
10-22-2014, 01:26 AM
I'm not sure if I want to see the kind of havoc that a well-played evil bard could cause...[/d&d]

"The Pied Piper of Hamelin," I think, would be sort of an example.

But this has got me thinking, there really hasn't been much diversity in the villains of Final Fantasy games. Chaos is basically a hyperpowered Red Mage (I don't recall if Chaos ever physically attacks the player). Ditto Emperor Palamecia. Dark Cloud only had one attack, period. Zeromus is a caster-type, too. And Exdeath. And...

Wait a minute. Even Sephiroth ends up being a caster type, and he's supposed to be a Samurai-type class.

Is it just beneath the villains in these games to outright physically smack you upside the head, or something?

[/tangent]

Colonel Angus
10-22-2014, 01:31 AM
I believe Chaos does have a round of physical attacks.

Spooniest
10-22-2014, 03:12 AM
I believe Chaos does have a round of physical attacks.

Waddaya know? I checked youtube and you're right.

I still want to be Khan.

Loony BoB
10-22-2014, 12:54 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yyUGKe5vEqI/TVq2CfSHxxI/AAAAAAAAATA/147oC6JG9GE/s1600/Cacofonix.jpg http://antzfxway.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/McDonalds-Asterix-Cacofonix-antzFx.jpg

Shiny
10-22-2014, 10:13 PM
Lawr (Cookie Monster) line before dying in the final battle: "Finna gonna get me some oreas."