PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy XV Livestream Finally In English

Kozmos
10-17-2014, 11:41 PM
The FF Type-0 HD and FFXV livestream that Square held earlier this month has finally been fully translated into English and contains a bunch of tiny, yet juicy, bits of new info.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmhP6niVsVs

They begin talking about FFXV at about 11:00.

Depression Moon
10-18-2014, 01:23 AM
I appreciate you Kozmos

Hannibal_Khan
10-18-2014, 06:42 AM
That was a great interview. Tabata is a really like-able person, and i'm glad he replaced nomura.

And im really excited for the challenging dungeons they talked about :D. And they eased my mind about the combat. From what they said it doesnt seem at all to be as simple as just holding down a button.

I hope in Nov they will talk some about towns, sidequest, chocobo's & airships. What do you ppl hope/expect to hear at the next talk show?

fat_moogle
10-18-2014, 01:08 PM
I'm liking the sound of blocking, parrying, tandem attacks etc. In order to do some tandem attacks you've got to parry at the right time and if you don't you'll sustain huge damage. But if you successfully block you can then link a powerful tandem attack.

I look forward to seeing how everything comes together in the final build of the playable demo now that they've dismissed the "one touch" rumour.

Scotty_ffgamer
10-19-2014, 07:03 AM
I like this guy. Can't wait for the next show they do!

Sephiroth
10-19-2014, 12:30 PM
This is what like.

FFFFsephychibi
10-23-2014, 10:56 PM
Oh man the translation is selling the game so well. Sounds really good!