PDA

View Full Version : “Director Tabata’s Active Time Report”

Hannibal_Khan
10-21-2014, 01:56 AM
The next Final Fantasy XV director live stream will broadcast on October 31 from 20:00 Japan time
Read more at http://gematsu.com/2014/10/next-final-fantasy-xv-broadcast-set-october-31#72PgqWKi4qWqbiwQ.99

Well we have a date for the next talk show thing. Tabata will be in paris so i dont think he will be hosting, so i wonder who will replace him? Do you think they will take live twitter questions? the last show tabata said he wanted to take live twitter q's next time. What questions would yall ask 'em?

Fynn
10-21-2014, 05:54 AM
I thought he said he was going to do it from Paris.

Sephiroth
10-21-2014, 06:18 AM
Japan Time probably doesn't mean that he actually is in Japan.

Scotty_ffgamer
10-21-2014, 06:44 AM
I could be wrong, but I think in the last talk show thing he said he was going to have other people from the team take charge while he was in Paris. Either that, or they were taking over the show while he was travelling to somewhere else. I can't remember for sure. He said it would be good for us all to see the other people working hard on the game too so who knows who'll be there for the next livestream!

Kozmos
10-22-2014, 06:35 AM
It's so awesome to finally be getting regular updates about this game. I'm really excited to hear from the different members of the team, as we've really only heard from Nomura and Tabata over the years.

fat_moogle
10-22-2014, 10:56 AM
"Director Tabata's Active Time Report" makes it sound that Tabata himself will do it. I'm looking forward to it! Here's hoping he starts discussing some details about the levelling system, as well as maybe showing off a glimpse of some new areas. Can't wait until they start revealing Summons and such!

I'm also glad of the regular updates. In my opinion Tabata taking over FFXV was ultimately the best thing to happen to this game, as if it was still under Nomura's control..."PLEASE BE EXCITED!" Sure, sure, it's different from Nomura's vision but JESUS CHRIST it's been almost a decade and I just want to play something! Type-0 got a good reception and I'm sure he'll do his best with XV.