PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell did that come from?!

Quindiana Jones
10-22-2014, 05:49 AM
So, I spent midnight to 5AM last night enjoying some throwing up foreplay before finally getting the deed done. Also have a god-awful fever and constant headache.

Allow me to document last night:

9PM: Feeling so good.
10PM: Feeling fantastic.
11PM: Just wonderful.
11:30PM: Hm, I think I'll go to bed.
11:31PM: STRIKE ACROSS ALL FRONTS. Full on agony.

That just doesn't seem fair to me. :(

How often are you ill? How do you handle it? Have you ever suddenly become ill for no reason like me? Usually my body lets me know by gradually becoming worse and worse, but damn it... last night... bleurgh. :(

Shiny
10-22-2014, 05:51 AM
This is what happens when you eat sketchy things in China.

Iceglow
10-23-2014, 06:20 AM
I'm not ill very often, I have the constitution of an Ox. However, when I do get sick enough to acknowledge the fact, I'm generally very, very sick like vomiting/shitting, nausea, passing out kind of ill. Because I tend to ignore lesser symptoms when I am seriously ill I often feel like it's sprung on me for no reason.

Fonzie
10-23-2014, 09:05 AM
Guess what.

You have ebola (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocx2wwxHQFE).

Sephex
10-23-2014, 09:14 AM
I usually eat some cherry popsicles. That's how I deal with being sick when I know I will puke a lot.

Quindiana Jones
10-23-2014, 09:42 AM
Guess what.

You have ebola (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocx2wwxHQFE).

Can't access YouTube. Does that make me immune now?

Old Manus
10-23-2014, 10:27 AM
I think I've taken one day off sick in the last five years. I just don't tend to get ill. Sucks really, as I wouldn't mind a few more days off work.

Dark_Valentine
10-24-2014, 02:38 AM
I'm not ill very often, I have the constitution of an Ox. However, when I do get sick enough to acknowledge the fact, I'm generally very, very sick like vomiting/shitting, nausea, passing out kind of ill. Because I tend to ignore lesser symptoms when I am seriously ill I often feel like it's sprung on me for no reason.
I'm just like this too...I only get the worst of the worst and never the small stuff. I've only had one time where it just sprung up on me like it did you and that was a 24 hour stomach virus...other than that I get a headache and fever first, then it just goes downhill from there.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
10-25-2014, 09:14 PM
I get allergies during the spring and the occasional cold during the winter time. Other than that, not a whole lot. Those are annoyances more than anything.

Chibi Youkai
10-26-2014, 12:36 AM
I always manage to get a sinus infection within 24 hours after the fall PT test. Does that count?

Shorty
10-27-2014, 09:16 AM
I have the constitution of Dwight Schrute. I rarely catch illness. Maybe once a year.

However, I am often made to feel ill from my period, hypoglycemia, anemia, endometriosis or motion sickness. When they all come together, it's the perfect storm. :(

Polnareff
11-04-2014, 03:42 PM
Yeah, I make up for not being sick by having motion sickness, too.

MissH
11-05-2014, 05:43 PM
I get ill A LOT! I've always had a terrible time with illnesses since I was a baby. My immune system is pretty non-existant. I was recently diagnosed with MEcfs which I guess explains some of it. I can't remember the last time I wasn't in pain or felt ill in some kinda way! Serious pain in the arse (literally sometimes). I despise people who are never ever ill- they're so lucky and just don't understand what it's like if you're ill ALL THE GOD-DAMN TIME!!!!