PDA

View Full Version : Do you have an imagination?

Spooniest
10-22-2014, 11:13 AM
What do you use your imagination for on a regular basis?

Do you ever just sit and daydream about stuff you think would be cool? Things you'd like to do, people you'd like to meet?

Is it your friend? Your enemy? A little of both?

When you bite into a York Peppermint Patty, do you like to imagine that you're RAFTING DOWN THE MIGHTY RIVERS OF BRITISH COLUMBIA, LEAPING FROM TREE TO TREE, THE FIR, THE LARCH, THE MIGHTY SCOTS PINE!

...Um, anyway, the floor is open. :3

Shiny
10-22-2014, 10:09 PM
People thought I had a learning disability because I was in a constant state of daydream. I still am. There's so much going on in my mind and I don't want it to stop. I found a good outlet for it through writing and filmmaking.

10-22-2014, 10:34 PM
I've lost my imagination if that is at all possible. I find it a lot harder to have coherent daydreams, my mind wanders to unrelated stuff that I instantly forget. I used to lie in bed fantasising about being in game worlds with friends and going on adventures and having romances and stuff. I guess my concentration/attention span isn't as good anymore.

Leesin
10-23-2014, 02:46 AM
Yes of course, I usually image about my future boyfriend,How does he look like? Kind of his character. I have not yet any boyfriend :)

Colonel Angus
10-23-2014, 02:53 AM
My job kinda sucks, so I daydream A LOT.

Mahad
10-23-2014, 02:55 AM
I have one, it's just not the sort that you can use for practical purposes. I mostly just daydream, a little bit of everything. I'll like to learn game development just to put some of my thoughts into something that can actually be observed, but I haven't gotten around to that.

Does daydreaming about your dreams count as imagination, or is that just a form or reflection? There is no end to how bizarre some of them can be.

chionos
10-23-2014, 02:58 AM
Yes of course, I usually image about my future boyfriend,How does he look like? Kind of his character. I have not yet any boyfriend :)

I thought you recently got engaged?? Or was that some other newb...

Furthermore, York Peppermint Patties are gross. Mint is a waste of chocolate.

Anyway, on point, I am in my imagination always. All day long every day. I like to enter different parts of my imagination. For instance, there's a place I go to when I listen to music for long periods. This place is different from the place I go to when I sit on the porch and watch the leaves fall from the trees. When I write, I try to move in and out of these different spaces.

Quindiana Jones
10-23-2014, 03:25 AM
I like to think so:monster:

sharkythesharkdogg
10-23-2014, 01:17 PM
Furthermore, York Peppermint Patties are gross. Mint is a waste of chocolate.

................:onoes:

I used to be always caught up in some daydream or imagining stuff when I was younger, but now I'm all old and jaded.

Slothy
10-23-2014, 02:15 PM
Of course I have an imagination. I'm imagining myself kicking your ass right now.

But seriously, I daydream a the time. Fantasies, ideas, designs for things to make, and probably a lot more. I won't discuss what I daydream about too much though. Much of it is filled with gratuitous amounts of violence and isn't suited for younger readers or people I'm still trying to fool into thinking I'm sane.

escobert
10-23-2014, 03:02 PM
yes, I'm always thinking and day dreaming about something. usually pertains to farming or end of the world survival :)

Spooniest
10-23-2014, 03:48 PM
Of course I have an imagination. I'm imagining myself kicking your ass right now.

...people I'm still trying to fool into thinking I'm sane.

The barely-concealed subpsychotic rage isn't helping your concealment. :3 #HelpfulAdvice

Shiny
10-25-2014, 06:07 AM
yes, I'm always thinking and day dreaming about something. usually pertains to farming or end of the world survival :)

I also envision end of the world survival, but with zombies and cannibals. I'd think about this way before Walking Dead.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
10-25-2014, 08:50 AM

Ayen
10-25-2014, 10:41 AM
I figure I must have something to come up with the crap I do.