PDA

View Full Version : Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Skyblade
10-25-2014, 04:08 AM
I can't believe no one has made a thread for this game already, after the 50 fact extravaganza and the confirmation of DLC characters in Mewtwo.

Discuss anything and everything pertaining to the upcoming full console release of Super Smash Bros. that you are looking forward to or are curious about.

Fynn
10-25-2014, 06:56 PM
I am pretty excited for this as my brother may be getting it for Christmas along with a WiiU, but I try to avoid info now so as not to spoil it for myself ;)

Jowy
10-28-2014, 09:46 AM
DLC is kind of a deterrent, honestly. I like unlocking my characters/levels/music from sheer effort.

That being said, I'm probably going to drop a shitload of cash on launch day and have some people over to play until sunrise.

Skyblade
10-28-2014, 04:16 PM
DLC is kind of a deterrent, honestly. I like unlocking my characters/levels/music from sheer effort.

That being said, I'm probably going to drop a troutload of cash on launch day and have some people over to play until sunrise.

For the unlocking, I agree with you. That's why I'm disappointed that the starting roster for the Wii U version is bigger than it is on the 3DS version (by about four characters, I think).

But DLC is great news for me. It lets them add in fighters who have been overlooked/neglected. Or ones they didn't have time to finish.