PDA

View Full Version : [FFX] Affection Values

Pumpkin
10-27-2014, 09:03 PM
I just now learned this game has them. Apparently I always have high affection with Lulu because she always accompanies me on the snowmobile which is apparently one of the few things affected by it. Since its always her I HAD NO IDEA IT COULD BE ANY DIFFERENT

Did you know about this? Why didn't you tell me? After everything we've been through....

Vyk
10-27-2014, 10:42 PM
...I don't remember a snowmobile :( But this is intriguing. I never knew either

Colonel Angus
10-28-2014, 12:57 AM
I thought Lulu always rides w/ Tidus no matter what. When You get Tidus' last Overdrive, whichever chick you have the highest AV w/ is the one who tosses the blitzball into the air for him.

Shauna
10-28-2014, 01:42 AM
Indeed, the affection thing exists. As Matt and I discussed in one of our recent Let's Play videos, we always got Lulu ourselves. But you can get others! And other conversations, such as the one in Guadosalam, depend on the affection meter too.

Rowan
10-28-2014, 02:22 AM
There are about a total of 3 things affected by the relationship value that apply to Lulu, Yuna and Rikku. It seems like a very unessasary thing to include since it plays a very trivial role in the game...

<3 lulu always

Ayen
10-28-2014, 05:03 AM
Never knew it existed. I don't remember a snowmobile, either.

Jinx
10-28-2014, 01:25 PM
There are a a few cutscenes where affection matters.

And you can totally ride the snowmobile with Auron or Kimahri.

Masamunemaster
11-03-2014, 06:24 AM
First of all, the snowmobile is going to macalania temple if I remember, and I always had lulu.

Also, I've constantly had yuna and lulu switching with the blitzball.

Dat Matt
11-03-2014, 05:44 PM
Just after you fight the 3rd or 4th Al-Bhed Machine to capture Yuna in Macalania you pick up discarded Snowmobiles to travel a single screen to the temple. The walk back takes ages! (Read ages as about 2 mintues)

Rin Heartilly
11-13-2014, 05:03 PM
Whooooaaaa I didn't know that! I always got Lulu on the snowmobile too :OOOO How do you get your affection up with people?

TidusReborn
12-09-2014, 11:03 AM
One of those awesome little easter eggs so few people know about.

I have no idea how it works...... but I too always get Lulu. Works for me :love: